Reviews for Is life really worth it?
Daniel1996 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
vary good story please update!
catcat7077 chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
This is interesting, I have been intrigued...looking forward to the next chappie
Eragon chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
No offence, but don't you know that Raven's true name is Rachel Angela Roth?
ghost13579 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
plese contiue
reader chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
very intence. what will be the answer to the questions. update soon
bbissocute chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
Oh God please continue! I love the way you've written this story so far...you know, I read this story before I got my account, and then I couldn't find it again. I have been looking for this story ever since, and I am so happy I finaly found it again! Yay! Sorry, just alittle excited, I mean I've sifted through like 600 pages of teen titan fan fics to find this and now I have! My life is complete. Anyway, I like the way you have this story going, I really hope that you continue. I mean, I really like to have complete fan fics on my favorite's list.

bbissocute
Raeve chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
Aww..this is rather emotional methinks. I really adore the situation you've put them in, theyr'e all reacting perfectly to it to, in character and all! This is too good an idea to leave here! For my sake and others, please update and save our souls! I don't think anyone could read this masterpeice and not be heartbroken if you discontinued it! Regards

Wolfes
futuremarine1000 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
update with chapter 3 now damn it i love this story and you should update please do it now
Cassandra-Cruxshadows chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
AWESOME!. But you need to update!

Much Love,

~Cassandra~
confused chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
how come people always kill off BB?
DarkBeast chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
nice. i liked your writing style. keep going w/ this story...i want to read more.
Dark Star Eyes chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Really like the way this reads, please update soon.
Satu-D-2 chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
YAY! That's really good... Please update soon... *begs on hands and knees and offers chocolates*
Death Jester chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
Greetings again! This just keeps getting better! The use of 'Crack!' worked perfectly! This is getting better as we go along. Hmm... Starfire does present a problem. The thing is, I don't know if she's an airhead or if her thinking process is just so different that she seems like one to us. I think if you do some research on a vampire-type called 'Malkavian' you might get a better idea on how to write a person with different thought processes. I think Raven is my favourite character in Teen Titans, you've wrtieen her perfectly.

If you want, I've got a few stories on here, an if your interested, would you mind giving them a look? ya never know until you try!

Signed:

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Death Jester!
billy chapter 1 . 5/24/2005