Reviews for In Your Shoes
THE READER chapter 14 . 8/5/2006
THAT WAS A GOOD FAN-FIC WITH CHLOE AND CLARK SWITCHING BODIES I ALWAYS WANTED A STORY LIKE THAT AND I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO READ IT I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

KEEP WRITING YOU ARE AMAZING WRITER.

SIGNED,THE READER
Cherri202 chapter 14 . 3/18/2006
Wow, that was SO good. you are an excellent writer. I worship ye.
Ringhuiniele chapter 14 . 7/13/2005
I don't remember the Roy and Trey storyline (if it was mentioned in the previous seasons) anyway, I liked this story. Man, to be in the body of your crush :D Still, I'm glad they were able to reverse the effect and returned to their respective bodies.
Brucatul-grl chapter 14 . 6/5/2005
alright...i luv u..lmao...buh again i already knew they were gonna hook up, buh hey thats ok, cause it still was the aabsolute bestest! :D:D
Brucatul-grl chapter 13 . 6/5/2005
chloe always manges to push a little bit of humour into everything...lol...go chloe!
Brucatul-grl chapter 12 . 6/5/2005
yay...unfortunatly i already kno that its gonna take a day for them to get betta, so the nex day cause i started readin ur otha stry about ehr an pete switchin...buh hey its styll rocs
Brucatul-grl chapter 11 . 6/5/2005
keep it coming...:D:D
Brucatul-grl chapter 10 . 6/5/2005
lol...chloe is soo jokes!
Brucatul-grl chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
so he only tells her when he absoulutly HAS to...hm
Brucatul-grl chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
hm... so he's finally gonna tell her...all right!
Brucatul-grl chapter 7 . 6/5/2005
whoa...he's dead, buh hes not cause some one else died for him...um kewl
Brucatul-grl chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
great chaapter
Dark Lady Relena chapter 11 . 5/28/2005
I kind of like this story but I'm wondering what time period it's happening in. And maybe is Clark really now seeing Lana's true nature? Tee hee.
The Die Hard chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
Hee! This is as funny as a whole bag of cats. And I LOVE how you didn't make people wander around clutching their heads and keeping secrets out of habit when that would just make it worse for all concerned. Pete's reaction was the best Pete I've ever seen. Go Pete! As for the images of TW's body in a pink ... let's not even go there. One note: flu vaccinations are not like mumps and measles. They're only effective for a year, at most. (And I bet the Kents had a GOOD time trying to fake Clark's shot records in order to start school...) It's a wonder more people didn't switch bodies, if meteor rocks keep getting added to everything! (And probably a whole new generation of mutants, too.)
Superman's my hero chapter 9 . 5/27/2005
OMG Please update soon! I wish she didn't have to find out this way, but it is a great story, and I look forward to reading more, Please tell me they stay best friends, hopefully they will become better friends! Loves...

~*SMMH*~