Reviews for Queen Thirrin Battles Cooking
Monkey
bookworm568 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
love it!
Raewan chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Prefer the first chapter to the second. But good effort though.
Raewan chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hilarious, sounds almost like Thirrin and Oskan, except for the bit about the sword. Wonder what happens in the end? Did she manage to cook anything at all? I really like the first bit, you've managed to pull it off rather authentically. *grins*
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
LONG LIVE THIRRIN! I love the IceMark Chronicles, and this is really funny. Please, keep writing, this is really good.
Nimbus Llewellyn chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
This is funny but totally insane. Oh, and NO!
Wyr Maelwys Cressidaemedea chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Hello its me again.

MONKEY ALL THE WAY!

(but not too much- stick to mainly icemark)
Wyr Maelwys Cressidaremedea chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Hiya

I am sorry I cannot log in I can't give away my email. HOWEVER,

I love your story, I like Inkheart, And of course, Thirrin's ineptitude is very funny.

My favorite quote?

"TAKE IT ALL, MY HIGHNESS!" He yelled, and fainted.
InfinitePossiblities chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
I wish that they had a section for Icemark stories, I really felt like reading one but I had to sort through a lot of stories! But it was worth it, your story is really original. I personally would pay a lot of money to see here cook. I love how you made Oskan scarcastic about how she could defeat an army but not a chicken.
lykomigosh23 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
funny

lol
x.Who.Dares.Wins.x chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
hey - i love the cry of the icemark! some of the best books ever!
booklover chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
wow. that was awsome. i LOVE the Cry of the Icemark and Inkheart. i thought that it was extremely clever, except Meggie would not say damn.
AsanteSanaSquashBanana chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
wow really good! are ya planning on writing more?
Boomerang Fish chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Are you ever going to update? This is so funny!

I don't know if I want Meggie and Farid to appear again, I haven't read Inkheart, so I'll just type "mango" :)