Reviews for A Matter of Conscious
peacejaw chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Keep up the good work! :) I look forward to reading more of your ST: DS9 stories.
justsimplymeagain chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I liked this one... Gives another side of Garak, the side that has a bit of heart... good job...
Entipy of Nothing chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
really good. i don't like garak though. he's a cardassian. i'm a bajoran. it just doesn't work.
Crossbow chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Good story. I think, though, that the title should be "A Matter of Conscience."
atoz chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Very good. I liked the way you portrayed Garak, making it true to his personality on the show. You should write more about his past experiences.
bluegoldrose chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Great fic, and I think it was a good way to tell the story of Garak.
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Thank you for the great story! It was diffrent but it was really, really good. This is how I think Garak would handle that kind of thing. Thanks again!

Rose
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I like how you've written Garak. He's not nice, but he still has a feeling for right or wrong. The end is very well written, because it's not really the end, but the beginning.

The story is especially interesting because I'm reading the book "A Stitch in Time" by Andrew J. Robinson, which is basically Garak's life story. Your view of him fits with how he's written in the book.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Nice story, and I can see it happening because he does the right thing but he's not super-nice about it. The end works well too, because it's the end but then also a beginning.
jenn11 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it. I can see this being exactly what happened. Loved all the great details you used. Ansd his bad feelign at hte end. . .How right he was. Thanks for a great story. I really enjoyed reading it.