Reviews for Concrete Angel
MayaStormborn chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow... Just wow... This is amazing, it truly is...
Myrrh chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. This story made me cry...
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008

I loved it.

:D

X
purplestrawberry17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aww, this is really sad. I love it though, it's perfectly written. It's one of those sad stories that you don't find often; the kind that's got the right amount of raw emotion in it. It's good; keep writing!
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I going to cry. That is so sad.
Midnight Callwel chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This is so doesn't help that I was listening to Concrete Angel while I was reading.
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
this almost made me cry! its brilliant!
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Oh, you just broke a heart with your words...this truly brought tears to my eyes. Which I suppose it good, right? Actually I know that this is truly amazing, and you should know it will stick with me.

Good job.
TBooki chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
That's was brilliant!
totallymindless chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
You made me shiver. Excellent.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This is so good!

Um, it's full of emotion and feeling. Every sentence gives us a different feeling, a different impression of someone or something!

ABsolute brilliance!

Cuba
wrecked2450 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
i dont understand the very end about harry please post on ur profile! i dont do messaging
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Beautiful sadness.

A good reading in this rainy winter day (even if i can't envision the statue in such a setting, the cemetery yes, the statue not).

If you think of all of them she is the one that have the more to lose in the war but the one who could give it out more willingly (Harry has far less in his future to look to).

Going straight in my favorite list.

Ciao.
kayceejay-1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
wow this is amazingly written. i love it!