Reviews for Pride & Prejudice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Pleaseeee update, i love DG mixed with P&P
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Hey, I just found this fic and I loved it. The characters are so realistic and your writing is very detailed and has a personality to it. I can't wait for the next installment and hope one is soon!

Also could you possibly read my fic 'Red and Silver' that I just started. Its only one chapter at the moment and is a Draco/Ginny fic but I would like to know what people think of it before I publish the next chapter and your opinions are of great value as I adore your story - you really should write more!

Maria _
Boogum chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Ooh, you updated! I loved this!

Is Smith 'Mr Collins', then?
Boogum chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
What if she wasn't, indeed?

I think you're doing a great job with this. I'm really enjoying it anyway, and it's quite interesting getting a glimpse into both of their heads. I mean in P&P you just stay with Elizabeth. It's cool getting a glimpse in DRaco's mind too.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Boogum chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Lots of allusions to the book in this one. Gives me a sense of nostalgia. I'm really enjoying reading this! It's witty, funny, and well, just so cool!

I'm not very eloquent today, as you can see, ahha.
Boogum chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Loved this chapter! Seeing Draco put in his place with Ginny's formal manners was hilarious.

It's quite cool because you're not following exactly the P&P storyline, so I can still be surprised with what happens. I'm curious to see where you take this.
Boogum chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Hahahaha, you kept Darcy's line! I always cracked up at that.

I must say I'm really enjoying this. I'm so glad you posted it here when I can read it. It is definitly worth it.
Boogum chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
O, things are getting exciting. I am quite certain our dear Ginny is going to be placed to work with Draco. Can't wait to see what funny happenings that is going to present.
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
YAY, I'm so glad you uploaded this. I can tell already I am going to enjoy it!

“You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it,” Ginny said indifferently.

Loved that little slip in of Mr Bennet's line!

You're doing a wonderful job of this, and I think what I like most about it is that you're following the P&P plot without copying it. Too many people do that when they do adaptations, etc.

In any case, I'm off to read the next chapter!
genevieve chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
This story is really well written! I can't wait for your update! I love how you tie in Pride & Prejudice and Harry Potter to make the story more realistic! It's fantastic! And your characterizations are fantastic and to the point. Also, the way you made both Ginny and Draco biased, made the story so much more plausible! Sorry, that you had to read this amazingly long review... :-)
rowan-greenleaf chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
I can't believe you stopped writing! This fic is amazing!

You're a very good writer, so easy to read. You made it through the difficult part of the story, the beginning, where you had to convince all of us skeptic readers that this meshing of Harry Potter and Jane Austen could work, and you DID. And then you're getting to the good part, and all of a sudden, you stop...

Believe you me, I know all about leaving off a story for several years on end. But if you tried, I'm sure you could come back to it. This story is worth it! You really really should continue!I'm not good at inspiring others to write, but I'm going to put you in my alerts, just in case one day you decide to continue. I'll be glad to come back and read.

Rowan
rowan-greenleaf chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
LOL. That was awesome! It was very much in keeping with the novel, and at the same time was very much in character with the Potter-verse. Furthermore, I absolutely adore the Luna/Blaise pairing. Pretty cool fic!
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
My favorite HP pairing is D/G, AND I just so happen to be a big Jane Austen fan...SO, right now I'm kicking myself for not having had this great idea! You're absolutely right, the story-line of Pride and Prejudice fits in perfectly into Harry Potter.

on another note, when I read the word 'businesswizard' I couldn't help but thank the powers that be for JK Rowling, for creating a world in which it is perfectly OK to use a word like that.

Your writing is good, you're very methodical, and pay an incredible amount of attention to detail. I will definitely be back to read more.
WriterOfDragons chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
hey don't stop writing this is a really good story!
WriterOfDragons chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
where is more of this story! i am in desperate need of more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »