Reviews for Summer Rains
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So cute and romantic :) I feel like falling in love *giggles* nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
love the one shot _
Elias chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Great Story!
Etsuko An chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
WOW! This fanfiction defines romance. I'm a pretty tough critic, but I can't find anything to critique since it's sooo well written. The description and imagery helped me play the scene in my mind. Awesome oneshot!
jessi chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Great story! I loved it!
iCraft chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Another cute oneshot from you. :) Seto and Tea are just so darned cute together. :) Awesome idea too, with the rain and all. And it fit MY mood perfectly, since it's storming like nobody's business outside right now. :) Rain is so romantic to me, that's why I like this oneshot so much. :D Kudos!
Rangerette chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was so cute! I loved it and... Oh I just Loved it!
Anshu chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Dear Author

I don't think my review can justify the intensity of emotions I feel right now. However, an acknowledgement is essential.

This is one of the best one-shots I have read on this site. Honest truth, I became one with this story scene and could visualise the events happening right in front of my eyes. You write with such grace...

Another aspect that I noticed in your writing was its unquiness. A very good example was when you compared Seto to a panther instead of a wolf and your reference to Tea as a prey were something along the lines of being a juicy, pulpy zebra... The orginality literally took me by surprise. It was different, you really achieved bringing something very new to the table.

Not many writers understand the complex and compound personality of Kaiba when they write end result leading to a mediocre piece however in your story… I can firmly declare that you have got into his head. The reality of this piece was astounding. I cannot emphasis how much I enjoyed reading it.

Even the rain seemed so real.

Another point I’d like to mention is the justification that you offered. For example, when Seto was blushing… again… you justified that aspect by writing something along the lines that those feelings were very new to him. I don’t think my review can really do any justice to your one piece. To sum it all up, you must feel very proud of yourself.

Please keep up the good work and I really look forward to reading more from you.

Kind regards

Anshu.

unquiness. For example, the part where you compared Seto with a panther instead of a wolf and another reference of Tea resembling a juicy, pulp Zebra.

I can not tell you how much I enjoyed those depths of comparisions. It was certainly different. Your writing shows a
Crystallynne chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
AHH! That was so awesome! I absolutely enjoyed it. Very discriptive with lots of imagery.
ellfie chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I love the rain! and i also love this pairing - i liked the end with their colds lol!

i'm just still so-so with the whole really intence kissing stuff. _ i don't really like those type of parts, that's just me though. i like the more, smaller, like buterfly kisses. but then again, i've never actually been kissed, i'm just sayin what i like to read about.

still, very nice oneshot _ rain rox! :3
annonymous chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
wow! that was amazing u have got to write more chapters! i personally think that kiaba would be scared of his feelings insteed of embracing them like he did in the i do think u did tea's feelings and actions very well.
Yami Y666 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Wow, amazing. Your descriptions made the entire fic come alive and the characters jump off the pages. I can't remember the last time I so thoroughly enjoyed reading such a fantastic oneshot, not to mention the last time one was written so flawlessly. You've done an astonishingly perfect job!

Brilliant theme, by the way, and the first of this kind that I have seen. Wonderful.
RLBB chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Oh that was an awesome OneShot, I luved it .
DarkenDepths chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Marshmallows?

Oh! Can I have some?

So sweet and talk about gooey!

...I'm getting distracted...

oh yeah! About your story:

it was so good! I wish I could write something like that!

Go to my site DeepCerulean if you want to see other good Seto/Tea(Anzu) stories!

I'm currently hunting for good ones!
Tefa chapter 1 . 8/12/2005