Reviews for Knife Edge
Deleted From Fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Whoaa he killed her! ...wow that's deep but I kinda like it
Kaidouttori chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh

to be continued?
i want more stories!
Tory chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Amazing! Thank you so much for this fic
Gubblebumgum chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Perfect ending, great characterization, short but sweet.

Well thought-out; I loved it.
0.o chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Genius pwned
temari4689 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
o.o not expecting that ending...

ok, i didn't understand what happened the first time i read so i read it again. ... and again... and then the 3rd time i read the 1st paragraph carefully and i was like wait, they're ENEMIES? i thought they were allies killing other peoples!

and thats when i realized he killed her (i think...?) and i was like AW so sad!

yet so good!

how war tears up love /3 so sad
fiesa chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Okay...

Ill just leave aside you killed one of my favourite characters and just ask whether he is dead or not? I really got confused though I read the last part four times over.

Evidence a: Theres blood.

Evidence b: He is wounded.

Well, I guess the actual question is whether Temari is dead? And what was it all about? *sigh*

I guess its getting too late for me to think clearly.

So Ill just repeat myself for the xth time tonight, trying to tell you I really, really like your sories and your style and that this fan fiction, like the ones I read before, really is great!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hey,

I know this was written some time back, but thought I ought to review.

Indeed, it's pretty harsh that shinobi have their orders, and that above all, they are weapons of the village. Love between those of two enemy villages would certainly be forbidden, and virtually impossible given the circumstances.

Believable too, in that Chouji and Ino's murders pushed Shikamaru to accept this mission; I can't see him willingly doing something to one he's familiar with, comrade or not. Temari seems like the person she used to be, back in the hospital with Shikamaru post-Sasuke retrieval failure; seemingly harsh, though that seems to be but a facade. I got the sense that she was unwilling to murder his teammates, and much as it pained him, he accomplished his mission. A disturbing notion, yet rather shinobi-like, I must say.

~Shadow
gothmo chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
ah no! he killed her! i liked it thought
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
You know, I've never thought of Shikamaru using that particular tactic - blunted or even nonpoisoned weapon, for example, on himself for the other type on the enemy, but that's very clever.

Fun little one shot. Well-written, I like the dialogue. The only criticism I can think of is that I very much doubt if Shikamaru would be so blase and even conflicted about killing Temari if she had killed Chouji and Ino.
Amrun chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Excellent writing. I'm not normally into one-shots, but this small piece says it all.

Great job.

Finding good Naruto fanfiction is such a struggle. This is a gem in the rough. Thanks.
Ronaelei chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
omg it ends here? this derserves more, it's amzing!
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
omg i can't believe he killed her
Pannecake chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
:o I loved it. It was really dark and you got your message across nice and clear.. great job... totally favouriting.

Tennantfangirl
kindersuprised chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This fic never fails to make my heart go OW. *has just spent twenty minutes looking for this at LJ and

It's brilliant and so dark I love it. You write so well and it draws me in and makes me want to cry because of the lovely angstiness and then it hurts my heart- oh look, now I don't make any sense anymore. I blame you. XD