Reviews for Defining Alone
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
A great story. Very good.
There Are Only Clocks chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
One Word: Wow
chopsticks chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
So I checked out your profile and found this little gem as well!

I like this one too (No surprise there!).

I like the repeated use of "She is gone..." It's one of my favorite styles to use for character musings, and it makes the tale all the more heartbreaking.

My only little nitpick is that I had the impression the location was the same as at the end of the movie: looking out the window at the Death Star with Sidious. Wouldn't Anakin's speaking have prompted some type of dialogue between them? Or did you simply mean that Anakin was standing there alone now?

Otherwise, it was sad and wonderful, all at the same time. Great story!
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
An excellent instrospective fic. Loved the last line best.
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I can completely picture Anakin thinking that. Keep up the good work.
vadersGrl999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
omg...that was so sad but so good! loved the last line
Spuffy1192 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
O.m.g. that was great. Ultimatly depressing, but so true to the movie. I just saw Ep. 3 for the second time, and its just so...sad. But expected I guess. So uh, props to you.
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Sweet, yet sad. I really liked it. _
Reily96 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
wow, that's probably so true...
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Simply lovely. Especially liked the last line.
Mrs. Darth Vader chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
*bows down to you* Your story reeks of greatness (and yes, that is a compliment). Oh, and by the way, I will be living in a mansion with Hayden, not you! XD
Calendar chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Oh, wow. I've been sad since I saw the movie two days ago, but this is just like reopening a wound. I LOVE it. So perfect and so sad and so... tragic. Augh. You made me CRY!

That's a good thing.

I really love Anakin's thoughts, and I think, probably, you got him down exactly. Trying to lie to himself but knowing that he's lying to himself, and feeling all the worse for it. It's perfect, absolutely perfect.

The last line, by the way? HEART-BREAKINGLY PERFECT. I'm really in awe!
misswhiteblack chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
that was amazing. Really struck me.