Reviews for DBV Series 5: Zerg Wars II: Swirling Destinies
aaron.cosper.3 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I was increadibly angry when Fasha decided to have a seperation ceramony, I almost decided to stop reading rite there but then I calmed down a bit. I hope something good will come of this decision maybe she will change her mind. I truely loved the fact that Verto had found a mate. I will continue to read but I do not look forward to the hapter as I did before. I also did not enjoy the fact that Verto was turned back into a child. I still do not agree with that and now that they may seperate because of it I am even more unhappy with Vero being turned back into a child. Your story's have been very good so far besides those 2 parts. I have also found many spelling errors in most of the chapters thus far witch is slightly disappointing. The stories have been Berry exciting so far. I literally almost decided to stop reading when I found out Fasha had decided the break their bond. I will continue reading with good faith that something good will come of this.
guitarlover56784 chapter 34 . 12/9/2014
I would have loved to see tardock (
guitarlover56784 chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
So, since trunks had fusion earrings, but piccolo still recognized him, I am going to guess that the two trunks fused. The girl... I have no idea about so far.
ZachMasters chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
So, why can't he use the moon ball to scare off the alien bats?
ThatTrickster chapter 65 . 2/24/2013
Great story I wish maybe you could do a story when Verto is evil that would be a great story.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
why iss there no power lvl on series 4 and 5
Joe B chapter 65 . 10/2/2010
This was certainly a much more of an improvement but I do hope that something more will come! In other words having Verto lose his own life to the technique sure did prove the actual true effects that King Kai had mentioned to Goku back in season one of DBZ, but I believe that when he regained enough energy he should have been able to move on top of that I think that it would have been wise to have had the special senzu beans not get used up until the end of this final zerg battle.

In the future I suggest that you make a small chapter to the story where as a special twist Gohan and Verto regain there full powers and they regain their stronger saiyan tail in the process of their new training plus you should allow Fasha and adult Verto to be married and to be allowed to follow the new laws of the earthlings, where the husband and wife can have a choice wheather they wish to fight along side each other or just fight separately depending on what they decide for final request that I wish for is that when you wish Bardock's team back allow planet Vegeta to be brought back in the time dimention of that new present. In other words please allow the saiyan planet to exist in it's original orbit but within the present timeline so that the whole entire saiyan race can finally be restored to the rightful ruling point where Vegeta is now the new ruler of the Planet Vegeta.

Comment: other than the things that I have already said, I thought that tis story was very much the best so far.
Joe B chapter 47 . 9/24/2010
It was good but Aldaris must understand the difference between Legendary super saiyan regular super saiyan power.

Make sure that you keep things more accurate. Please show more truthfull power levels based on this battle and the final battle. I liked the way that Verto was able to use that new technique the instant he was in outer space. General Duke is a coward and does not know the meaning of true power. He truely does not know what he is up against and neither does should make sure that Verto is able to use all of his new powers while both in super mystic and in his normal form. Be more creative but stay true to the events of your story completely. Other than those tips this chapter was very good. For your future chapters I hope that instead of having the bond broken and Bardock's team being sent back to their time you should resurrect the entire saiyan race and their planet in the timeline that exists where Vegeta and the last remnents of the Z warriors who are part of the saiyan other words in the present timeline of what normally would had been the DBGT season #1 would have been where Planet Plant was restored in earth's orbit.
BillyTheKid621 chapter 66 . 8/16/2010
This was easily the best series so far in the story! Every new series just gets better and better, and your a great author! There were alot of parts that I did not expect in the story (including the ending), and every part I loved in the story. I really cannot wait to start Series 6 soon. Until then, keep up the amazing work, dude!
j chapter 34 . 11/8/2009
hey i think a tora and bardock fusion would be sweet
j chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
heyy man im waiting for that predection to come true. or something at least
marc chapter 66 . 8/24/2009
excellent story
Sulthan chapter 66 . 3/23/2009
Finished reading it twice... Awesome shit¡
amanda chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
My email is .. Feel free to reply.

When I first started this series I didn't think much of it. But I got so interested and haven't been able to stop. Day and night work and school I am reading up on this series. This series is different from the rest because it is an actual series with seasons! I hate crossover fics but you have completely transform my view of them. I love your writing and Verto and his journeys. You have one a life time fan over here and I hope for my sake and the rest of your fans you keep writing and pumping those 5 star stories out! Happy holidays

Amanda
writer-person-05 chapter 42 . 1/21/2008
Nice chapter. I noticed that you started series 7. I wanted to catch up to it, but at the rate I'm going that doesn't seem very likely. Anyway I'm really liking this so far and hope that Verto can get stronger with Zeratul's training.