Reviews for Apathy
Clovers-Charm chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I read the story and I read where you said it was on hold but I wanted to ask if you had any plans of continuing it?

I really liked this and as far as I can find its one of a kind and it would be bloody brilliant if you continued, but can you let me know if you are not going to please.
Bluemoon4Sphinx chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
I love this! Please, update soon!
Areca chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
*sits on knees*

please give us more!

We need an update!

Please

o very kind Ersatz Smile give the people their fun!

*cries and runs away*
Serious Li chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Ooh lala...Update?
Areca chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Wow!This story is so hot,my two favorite's together!I love it that it's not the 'I love you, Steve!', 'Oh, I love you too Kurda!'-thing,this is way the eye-thing : In book 6, The vampire prince, stands at the interrogation: ' angry,

desperate tears glittered in the angles of his sad, blue eyes.'

Please write more!

Ps : Sorry for my bad English,I'm only 14 and I come from Belgium ( Where they speak Dutch ),I can't write it but I can read it.
Myniki chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
hmm...all i can say is wo0t! thats so cool i love it. kinda dark but not too dark.
Inyx chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
*tries to push your ego higher* Write, write, write.

Does this mean Kurda on drugs? Because that's just as cool as crazy Kurda, you know. And we sure do love Cuckoo!Kurdie, us fangirls. Mayo is god, but kethup is better! Think about it. 's red, and tastey and tomatoes are cool.

Yay, happy Steve! I love how he bashes his minions like it's talking about a hobby. Poor Kurda, I don't blame him. I mean, starved for days and then you get BAT BROTH. I mean, ew!

Moodswing, goodie. Kurda, mind your manners. Just because he tortured you doesn't mean you have to be rude. *tut* Yay, kiss! Go Steve, go!

Poor Kurda. Well, naughty boys that won't snog their master get sent to their rooms, Kurda. Poor thing. I do hope he'll be nicer to Steve next time. Or at least to the vampaneze that feeds him.
The Freaky Butt Mate chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
Oh no! Cukoo!Kurda is back! ...YAY!

Haha, I'm still in love with your Steve. He is so damned CRAZY! I LURVES him! *tackles him* TAKE ME! TAKE ME! I WILL BE YOUR SEX SLAVE! PLEASE!

Let me just add this: My. God. You are the fastest updater I've ever met. I LOVE YOU! *pashes you*

Love Psychedelico chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Whee! Quick update! I can never do that... *is in awe* And such great quality work, too! What is it with you - do you have it all typed up word for word in your mind or something? XD

Anywhoo. I miss cuckoo Kurda, but YUMMINESS! *joins in with vampaneze guys in stripping Kurda bare* Whe! Yes, you do have strange reviewers, and we shall stalk you, so live with it XD

STEVE! *glomps him* Yeah, go 'feed' Kurda, will you? *squee* Love, love, so much love!

*starts an orgy on the floor with Steve and Kurda and Inyx* Lalalalalalalala!

Oh no, I would NO WAY be expecting "I love you" "Oh I love you too" sop. This is a sadistic/masochistic relationship, nee.

Steve: "Pull your pants down, spread mayonaise all over yourself and get on the floor."

Kurda: "Would you like salt and pepper with that, master? Perhaps a whip? Or would you like me to cover my nipple with mayonaise then whip myself?"

Whe!

*cough* Sorry. I'm on coffee. T_T I'm not always this weird.

Anyway, you probably figured out that I really loved this chapter, and I hope the sexual tension builds in the next chapter XD

Great character-building!

Much love and snogs and huggles,

Deli
The Freaky Butt Mate chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Oh, goody, CHAPTER! MWUAHAHA!

YAY! Steve is so GREAT! I lubbles your Steve! As Inyx said - he's so broody and mood swingy! I lub lub hims!

Haha, poor Kurda, he's in for a rough... ride... . I'm very thankful for the proposed lack of fluffiness - rapage is so much better, as Delico knows. YAY! STEVEKURDAMOLESTATIONNESS!

Can't wait for more! You're a great writer - I don't know when you popped up from, but I'm glad you did! And don't worry about once writing 'pathetic' stories - I did too. Only mine were populated with Mary Sues. -_-

MORE PLEASE-OO!

Inyx chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
I can't believe I missed the first chapter orgy! *grumble*. I always miss out on the fun stuff.

Cuckoo!Kurdie makes me smile. He's so adorable and confused and angsting. And torturing Kurda is a very very nice thing to do, I'm sure he (read: the fangirls) doesn't mind. *evil chuckle*

Steve is creepy. Yay for creepy Steve! I love how he has those moodswings, that's exactly how I write/picture him. Feed your new toy, Steve, because we don't want him to die just yet.

No 'I love you'-stuff? How about 'I love you Steve!' - 'Slave, what have you been smoking?'

*shifty*

*pouncehugglesmolests* Write more!
Love Psychedelico chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
SQUEE! *glomp*

Kurda and Steve! *froths from the mouth*

*joins in orgy with Freaky*

Ahahahahaha! Kurda gone cuckoo is SO amusing XDD

Brilliant, brilliant work, you portray Kurda very well and satisfied my sadistic streak as well. T_T Although Vanez died. *cries* But Kurda was sad about it so I forgive you. *nodnod*

Damn that was good! All that angst really fed my thirst. I can't wait till your next chapter!

Keep up the wonderful work! *fangirls*

Lots and lots of love,

delico
The Freaky Butt Mate chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Steve/Kurda?

*orgasms on the floor*

I LOVE YOU! Okay, sure, there's no slashyness yet... but... but.. MY TWO FAVOURITES!

OH, I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU, MY DEAR!

*chains you to her bed and molests*

Write! WRITE I SAY! *cracks a whip (ooh, kinky)*

JadeandDragons chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
grate i totaly love what youve done to kurada. very real . cant wait for the next chapter.