Reviews for All In A Knight's Work
Night Silver's whisper chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Fantastic! Wonderful. It's all delicious.

NS
Riyo chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Tetheus and rath all the way. I believe that they are the ones that understand him the most. And a wonderfully written story too.
aquajogger chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
That was cute. I couldn't concentrate on it properly(*tired*), but it really was cute. _

I liked... I don't know what I would call it... I liked the naration. That was nice. *drawing a blank* Yeah. You did a good job of that.

-Ally
Ch3rry1010 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
id hav 2 say tetheus &rath cuz even if 1's distant the others klingy at times. it was very cute ja
Cairnsy chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Oh, I don't think this is OOC at all, in fact, I think it's wonderfully *IC*. I love the way that at first it does seem as though no one has noticed he is injured, but you manage to bring in the fact that both Rath and Alfeegi have noticed on some level, and are in their own way trying to help. It's a small part of the fic, but it really adds a sense of depth and realism to the piece.

I also loved the way you had Tetheus approach the situation, and how he didn't want to take the offensive and yet Kai-stern realised practically straight away what Tetheus was up to. The entire interaction between the two of them was wonderfully done, I want to almost say it was like a power play between them, but it was something far more subtle and friendly than those words imply. Kai-stern won the intial battle only to lose the war.

I'm going to ramble on forever about this, so be warned! There are just so many little bits that I just adored, and they contributed to a really adorable fic. The way Kai-stern tries to hide the fact that everything isn't perfect and how Tetheus would rather see the pain and unhappiness because at least it's real and is the true Kai-stern was an insightful addition, and said a lot about both of their characters. That Kai-stern's drink was spiked was a great touch - especially since things like poisons are usually Kai-stern's area of expertise, and the whole ["I -"] ["You," Tetheus sighs] exchange was just perfect. Absolutely perfect. I admit, I sighed there as well. I am such a dork _. The ending itself was so sweet and very touching. Wonderful end. Thank you very much, this was a wonderful challenge response.
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
this was another excellent read - i think, out of your 'dragon knights' fics, this would be one of my favourites (maybe even -the- favourite? hm... can't decide, too hard).