Reviews for By The Sword
Angelic Reirei chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
please update soon! I really want to know what happens next! This is really good..

-Reirei
Cherry-Chanx3 chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
wow nice plot!

update real soon please
xSushii chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
great story! keep it up!
ohthatsmyname chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
OMG i wanna noe wut totally happens. hope you get out of your writers block soon! i wreally wanna noe soon. update please
Itami Uchiha chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
Please finish writing By the sword! GIRLS RULE!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
This is a very . . . interesting, to say the least. I must read the next update.
chantpleure chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
HOw long does it take to update? YOu know you want to, I'll give you cookies... It's just too good
LuckySock chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
nice!

update soon!
DarkDeepWater129 chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
Oh my gosh!U have to update another chapter!Please I must know what happens to her next!Update soon!k?Please!
Errka17 chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
Hey what's up? That was an awesome chapter. Actually the story so far is really good. i really hope that you continue on with this story cuase I really want to know what happens next. So please update soon cause I want to see what happens with Sakura and what Sasuke does.

Love,

. Sango17
MissAX chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
NO! don't stop there! i Hearts this story! UPDATE SOON! go sakura!
BellePrague chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
are you still going to write this story? I like it...you should continue to write it!
lamarin yang chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
by the way my name in this thing was from a dare so anyways ehy can shee live in somewhere on of the shops for being a short time eh?
KinHoshibara chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
it's awesome! i especially loved the poem at the beginning! it's awesome! i hope itachi doesn't do anything... mean to sakura! oh, yeah... i just remembered... thanks for the review you left me!
AizSaku chapter 4 . 11/6/2006