Reviews for By The Sword
pink22sakura chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Update soon! :)
warming Sunshine chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Well, you wrote in the fourth chapter: "Short, I know! Forgive me. I shall be back for more, I swear! In the mean time, enjoy the shortness"

We are waiting, so please update soon! I want to see Sasuke getting kicked .
warming Sunshine chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
HAHAHAHAHA... ow, now my tummy aches. I love this story! I can't wait to see the next meeting between Sakura and prince Sasuke *burst out laughing* cough-strangename-cough

And you know what? I would love to see Sakura kicking some royal male asses *hint* . Perhaps you can put that somewhere...
ke-ke999 chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
funny, please update asap
sasukefaves chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
update soon please! ths is a funny story! lol
XyoushaX chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
'I AIN’T STRIPPING FOR YOU, YOU HEAR! I DON’T CARE WHO THE HECK YOU ARE, YOU’RE JUST A STUPID LITTLE FOOTNOTE ON MY EPIC ASS!'

Footnote - ahahahaha! That is awesome! By the way, I know it's easier to have parentheses for things happening in between speech, like this part here...

“ Prince Itachi, is everything alright!” the three who survived the ramble gasped out, very exhausted. “ We heard a shout… (pant, pant) lot of cursing… (breath, breath) lot of asses… (asthma attack, asthma attack)”

...but the next time you write something like this, it can actually be funnier if you show instead of saying it. Like the end, you could just write a period at the end of his speech... And then explain "he trailed off, conveniently having an asthema attack decend upon him."

Well, anyway... Are you dead? It's been months since you updated! Well, me too, but...

Tell you what. If I update my next chapter, will it give you encouragement? Or are you at a plot deadlock right now?
lada chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
no ! sakura must beat sasuke ! pLEASE UPDATE ! yeah
Miss Dany chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Update soon please! And Please try to make the next chappy longer!
irixyu-jon chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
oi! You liar! xD You didn't continue and this is a great story! D:
spondiferous chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
update soon! sakura kicks ass!
iFo0l chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
omg plz continue

update son PLZ

) awesome story love it so farr

GIRL POWER rawr

i love it when sakura kicks all those nobs arses!

ahaha hopefull she pwns some more ppl )
iFo0l chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
omgosh exciting!

woho ok well i like it soo far

but the only negative thing i got to say is..

you kep using him/her/his/ he WHATEVER wrong!

not in the beginning cuz i knew that was sakura

but like near sasuke and itachi parts

ahah well oh well pce

*reading more*
WithGraceWeFall chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! FRIGGIN HILLARIOUS! Seriously update, my b-day was on may 15, monday, as a b-day present...UPDATE!
Taisuki chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
I like it alot, write more when you have time. please make it longer . Till the next one, love
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 4 . 5/1/2006