Reviews for By The Sword
TossedxTurned chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
Good job, update soon!
liddoloner chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Please update soon I really like the story .
Nikooru-sama chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Update soon!
fRenZ4EveR chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
GAH! To short! Too short!
chie chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
update soon
Moofie Lou chapter 4 . 4/5/2006
ieh! you had better update soon !

And remember,
Moofie Lou chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
lol! awesome story! keep up the good work! *puts the story into faves*
SaNdEr-ThE-rUbBeR-bAnDeR chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
Great! Fantastic! SHORT! Update ASAP! youre leaving us hanging on the edge! stupid Itachi! Way to go Sakura!
Kurenai no Chinoumi chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
Great chapter. Update please.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
WOW! Great story. Hope to see more soon.
OREOOOO chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
I WANT ITACHI. !

ITACHI IS SEXY!
Blizzie-chan chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
Haha! Sasuke's mad now. I can't wait to see Itachi and Sasuke fiht over her! YAY! UPDATE! Cuz you know I love you! haha... *sticks out a tongue*
Tears like Crystals chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
. I LOVED IT! LOL that was a good chapter especially the asthma attack part lol '(breath, breath) lot of asses… (asthma attack, asthma attack)”' Lol great chapter update soon! i screamed, litterally, when i saw u update i was like, AH WOT SHE UPDATED HECK YES! lol okay i'm done!
XyoushaX chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
Oh! Wait, wait! Never mind about that last review! So Kiriko is another brother of Sakura's, and Rei is the second? Okay, that makes sense.

There's a teensy glitch in the beginning of this chapter, though. I don't mean to be a prick, but all the choir-lovers will go screaming if you keep this sentence unedited!

“ You!” a female baritone yelled behind him, “ Don’t you dare take another step!”

Baritone is the range between tenor and base — musically, it's only for men. You can change it to "alto", the lower-ranged voice for women. Usually when a writer calls a woman's voice baritone, there's a hidden implication that she is only more 'male' because she resorted to surgery or drugs, for example steroids. (This is true. During the Cold War, one journalist asked the coach of the Soviet Union swim team, "Why are all your girls' voices so low?" The coach didn't catch the implication that he was being accused of doping the girls with steroids, and just answered, "My girls are here to swim, not sing.")

It's a teensy error, though. You can quickly edit it.

One of the most attractive things about your fic is that you have very few errors! I love your writing style. Your descriptions are both humorous and sensitive; I like how you go into detail about showing the personalities of the characters. Most other writers of AU skip over that stuff, which is such a waste because AU also means that the personalities must be altered as well, and thus would and should be described.

I also love the concept of Sakura with a sword (but maybe I'm just biased there, because I also write a fic like that!). And the swearing is perfectly timed! "confronting the evil asshole" as a chapter-title is so funny, yet so accurate.

Pelting eggs? Rotten fruit was more common in the middle ages, and even more common was mud. (The term "mud-slinging" actually comes from that. If you had a date, you could go to just any show, and even if it was bad, you still could have a good time. "Here, love, have some mud.") But eggs work. Too bad that they were still fresh; such a waste on a human being like Sasuke. He's one of those interesting pricks that are both loved and hated. I think he plays the anti-hero beautifully, sort of like Heathcliff of Wuthering Heights. And he's a genius. Most of my male friends who've seen Naruto seem to hate him with a passion. (As a sidenote, they're not very literate. They think they're smart, but they're not. You know that type?) I also liked how Naruto immediately had a list of compliments as a result of Sakura pelting food at royalty. "...but she has an AWESOME aim!"

Anyway, keep on going! I love this story! It's original, AND you have good vocabulary and spelling! Ah, good spelling, how I miss thee... This story is SO going on my favorites list.
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
yay ya updated cool plz update soon and keep up the good work _
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »