Reviews for By The Sword
krista chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I like this fic. keep the long chapters coming... I don't like short boring ones much, so make it long, please.
Doctor Meowzie chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I had a good time reading it! Continue! c",)
Citric Point chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I liked this story! Hahah stupid Kakashi! Lol. Wel please update! I found it really interesting adn funny!
Senwich chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
HI HI! So like I am so happy you reviewed to my story! _ I'm like such a big fan of your stories you totally rock! UPDATE SOON!
fiercemyass chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
cute
iluvsasuke chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
really funny and cool la

great first chapter.

plz rite more
cocoa-latte chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Great start! Please continue!
Ori chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I like this chapter. If you continue this it will be a popular story for sure.
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
HAH. I love Rei's character. It's just awesome. This fic, it seems, has a lot of potential! So do a good job on it (I doubt that you won't). Continue soon!
iluvanime493 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
In the summary you said no one was worthy enough to rescue the prince, but what about Kakashi? I think he would be worthy. I really want to see how Sakura get the job of rescuing Sasuke. I almost wrote it the other way around. The chapter was very enjoyable.
December Jewel chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Woah! Go Sakura! That was awesome... the whole chapter, that is! Please continue soon! _
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
OOh nice start!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Another story where it sounds as if Sakura maybe is more than the damsel in distress.

Sounds interesting. Curious as too how it will turn out. So, until more.
ang3L-blue chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
another new story again?but in fairness,it's cute!you are really cool!Way cool...Keep upd8ing!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9