Reviews for Of Chess and Brothers
Denvana chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Awesome story. .

I loved it.
Afiong Bassey chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
HOW CUTE SETO AND MOKUBA ARE PLAYING CHESS TOGETHER!keep up the good work!
Ellie chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Hey trish, that was pretty cool. I was kinda surprised to find out that that guy Garbonzo or whatever died - it was like 'after Garblabla died' and I was like 'What? He's dead now?' but it was still pretty cool - the brothers are kinda cute together. So, is there gonna be a sequel or what? I wanna find out about their parents!

P.S. thanx for telling me about this site!
gizmo-gal chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That can only be described as FANTASTIC. Please rwrite more of these.
Hana-Anna chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Great story! My sister and I were both reading it and enjoyed it. This a different kind of story; can't explain it, but I think it is. You have a handy talent for writing, so keep it up! We'll do the reading.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Great work. It is always good to see good writing, and what's more is that it is not less than 10 words. It's a decent length! Keep finding extremely short stories all over the place. I need to edit a few of my own (had to take song lyrics out) to get it to an acceptable length, by my standards. This story definitely belongs in my C2 Community. Again, good work.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I found out that it was when Seto was 10 and Mokuba was 5. That's what it said in the manga. Yeah, Seto taught Mokie how to play chess... but this was uber-sweet and I generally loved how you went about orchestrating their past. -
Misura chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
A touching and engaging read, in which I especially loved the flashbacks and the way they stressed the bond between Seto and Mokuba. I also liked the ending, both how you didn't have Mokuba *win* the tournament and how he promised Seto he'd beat him one day.
STUPIDHUMANZZ chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
you weren't kidding... cuteness. Too bad its a one-shot, there are many directions you can take this story, but oh well. It was good while it on writing!