Reviews for My Dirty Little Secret
IsileeTandem chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
No offense, this story is awesome, but it's freaking me out. I'm 99% sure that everybody's gone insane. And is Hermione dead? I don't think so, because of the last bit, but I've read classics that ended on notes like this, and the only conclusion to draw is that the main character is dead, so could you just clarify?
AislingSmith chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
If there are almost rapes, then why is it rated k? instead of m?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2013
I hope you write more sometime, I would love to see what you come up with.
PyroGrl94 chapter 19 . 7/20/2010
ok...u got me addicted 2 ur story
crysta656 chapter 19 . 12/17/2008
A little disturbing but extremely interesting. Update soon. I am excited to see where this story will go.
granger-malfoy chapter 19 . 10/16/2007
wt a cool story cnt wait for he next chapter
person chapter 19 . 10/5/2007
wrar. how dare you end. just like that. ah well, a good story always ends in a depressing air.
SlytherinHottie15 chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Hm...intersting so far. I will have to read chapters ten - nineteen tomorrow cause it's getting late and I should get to bed. I will review again though. Good story so far.
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 19 . 7/12/2007
please continue it and update soon

don't let them find her !
whistlerstwin chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Random question which I'm sure you've already answered: How old is Hermione in this piece? I'm a criminal justice major and the police officer in me is wondering if I should cry statutory rape...
whistlerstwin chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
One note, and I apologize if someone has already corrected this, the correct spelling of the martial art noted in chapter 4 is tae kwon do (tie-rhymes w/ swan-doe). Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I don't know how I feel about this story. I'm not really a fan of this pairing and other writers have made a mess of the relationships. I do like that you have Hermione written as a less than weak individual-I think that is how she would turn out given what she has been through. I don't think you write Lucius correctly-he has always struck me as a very well-spoken, snobbish individual. The way you write him reminds me of Drusilla from Buffy-similar to a small, petulant child. I don't mean any offense by this, I'm simply giving you my opinion. We'll see if my opinion changes.
Rainbow Bubble Fish chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It's... interesting. Don't you think you should change the rating? It might just be my computer, but I don't think this is rated k... : )
poiuyrewq chapter 19 . 4/3/2007
I absolutely love this story! I can't even begin to explain how much i love it! It's just... brilliant! I don't usually like Hermione with a darker side, but you write it so well that i just HAVE to like it! How can i not? Anyway, i can't wait until the next chapter's out!

x x x
sggal chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Oh to hell wif beauty I mean so wat? Wats beauty if ur a crimminal? And im seriously pissed off of that Mother Theresa comment. Old and ugly yeah, u so smart go hug a leper!
DarkEscapade chapter 19 . 1/20/2007
i love this story! please update