Reviews for My Dirty Little Secret
Aisling66 chapter 1 . 2/11
If there are almost rapes, then why is it rated k? instead of m?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2013
I hope you write more sometime, I would love to see what you come up with.
PyroGrl94 chapter 19 . 7/20/2010
ok...u got me addicted 2 ur story
crysta656 chapter 19 . 12/17/2008
A little disturbing but extremely interesting. Update soon. I am excited to see where this story will go.
granger-malfoy chapter 19 . 10/16/2007
wt a cool story cnt wait for he next chapter
person chapter 19 . 10/5/2007
wrar. how dare you end. just like that. ah well, a good story always ends in a depressing air.
SlytherinHottie15 chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Hm...intersting so far. I will have to read chapters ten - nineteen tomorrow cause it's getting late and I should get to bed. I will review again though. Good story so far.
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 19 . 7/12/2007
please continue it and update soon

don't let them find her !
whistlerstwin chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Random question which I'm sure you've already answered: How old is Hermione in this piece? I'm a criminal justice major and the police officer in me is wondering if I should cry statutory rape...
whistlerstwin chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
One note, and I apologize if someone has already corrected this, the correct spelling of the martial art noted in chapter 4 is tae kwon do (tie-rhymes w/ swan-doe). Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I don't know how I feel about this story. I'm not really a fan of this pairing and other writers have made a mess of the relationships. I do like that you have Hermione written as a less than weak individual-I think that is how she would turn out given what she has been through. I don't think you write Lucius correctly-he has always struck me as a very well-spoken, snobbish individual. The way you write him reminds me of Drusilla from Buffy-similar to a small, petulant child. I don't mean any offense by this, I'm simply giving you my opinion. We'll see if my opinion changes.
Rainbow Bubble Fish chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It's... interesting. Don't you think you should change the rating? It might just be my computer, but I don't think this is rated k... : )
poiuyrewq chapter 19 . 4/3/2007
I absolutely love this story! I can't even begin to explain how much i love it! It's just... brilliant! I don't usually like Hermione with a darker side, but you write it so well that i just HAVE to like it! How can i not? Anyway, i can't wait until the next chapter's out!

x x x
sggal chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Oh to hell wif beauty I mean so wat? Wats beauty if ur a crimminal? And im seriously pissed off of that Mother Theresa comment. Old and ugly yeah, u so smart go hug a leper!
DarkEscapade chapter 19 . 1/20/2007
i love this story! please update
kykimolvr chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Very good. Very good. Update. Give me more. I really like it. Keep up the good work.