Reviews for An Unappreciated Genius
lalalalala chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
is this a hermione/artemis thing? please tell me it is..
Awesomeness-in-words chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hello! I'd like to recommend 2 universities; Queen Mary and Kingston. Both are british. I can tell you more about each, for background info, cos' my dad and mum are lecturers there. Brilliant story, by the way. You write incredibly well for an thirteen year old.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
The story looks very interesting, however, you have not mentioned anything with arty yet. Pleez update cuz I want more!
Aoah chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Roomie, you're killing me, you need to update these things. It's really good, and your detail is spectacular. Like Hermione's parent's being dentists and everything. At first I was like "root canal- what?" and then I remembered. I want you to keep writing this one too, but I'm afraid I'll be awfully confused when the Artimes Fowl stuff kicks in.
Dreaming-Cat-369 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
how _BAD_? you mean how GOOD! nice nice nice nice nice!
KatzEye chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
this is pretty good. i really liked it! keep gonig plz...
luthien-yavetil chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Please continue!
Lennox chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Just cause you asked for some universtiy names in the UK. In Ireland, Trinity College Dublin or Queens Unversity Belfast(Actually in Northern Ireland). In Scotland, University of Edinburgh or St Andrews College. For England, the 2 big ones are of course Oxford and Cambrige, but there is a university for almost any city. Sorry the part where you name the unis she got into just brought this chapter down. Looking forward to more, and with Artemis in it please.
lilymagix chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Hi. Thought so far OK. Waiting for other chapters to see. Write again soon. Bye.
Articlime chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
You have to update! I love it. Please update soon. Let's see, constructive critisism... Uh... Oh, I don't know, please update! Sorry, I wasn't very helpfull there, but still... I need to know what happens! :)
RedX'sGirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Awesome work. Can't wait until Artemis comes in! I love the way you write very... I dunno... good anyway.

Keep it up!

Kathleen
ChildoftheLight chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hey! You! PPLLEAASSE update, cause... well,... Ugh, My brain hurts from trying to think of a way to get you to update. But, really, if you put crossover in the summery, you SHULD at least put some thing else in it! Please, I realy am begging for an update, even if I do sound Stupid (with a capital S)
Cherrymilkkisses chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
OMG! ::sqees:: UPDATE! I love it. Isa it going to be Arty/Hermione? Or Harry/Hermione? Both would be great. Next time make your chapters longer though.
MissManifesto24 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
OMG! That's so sad!

Seriously, I was getting all teary at the end.

'She'll be gone...'

WAH!

Now you've gone and made me sad all over again! (sniff) but keep writing, I like the direction this is taking.

"She'll be gone..."

WA(SOB)AH!
staremerald chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Who's gonna win? Artimis or Hermoine?

Artmis and Hermoine would actually make a cute couple, but HARRY AND HERMIONE IS 4EVA!