Reviews for Sober
amz-123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I think you should keep writing this awesome, hot, andromeda Beka/Rhade goodieness... :D I'm scraping around for more B/R fanfic, I've become so obsessed lol. More!
thebloodrose chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That was funny and well written. Great going! Are you going to continue it?
Natta chapter 1 . 7/13/2006 Rhade wasn't drunk? lol
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This is one of the best stories I have ever read.
Claire chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Hmm,good story. It was interesting to read something different. I hope there will be more Beka/Rhade fanfictions on )
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Is there going to be more?
Christieanne-Anna chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wow, really good
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Um. I like the idea, but your execution could use some work. Very vague in parts, and no real time transition.
SireesAnwar chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Thanks for just a little bit of Rhade. Really like it.
Innfocf chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Nice, really cool. Love he fake-drunkeness...ya! great story, i love your work! its so good! write more please! love how it ended, that last line was awesome! and the "My ten minutes was up an hour ago." lol that was good!
sylvie chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Love your writting. I am a big Rhade and Beka fan. Your story keep me going were the show let me down. Please write me more.
prin69 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
first off, such an unbelieveably horrible day, and this completely made me smile. *HUGS*

second of all, his last line, hahahahhaahha. that's terrific!

this is SOO completely awesome. i'm glad that someone did something like this, it rox, and i always adore all your work.

mm, pg-13 seems fine. although, im not good at the whole rating 'thang myself.

this has cool detail, and i like how it starts off, and of course finishes. ;)

Vee017 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
lol *claps hands* I was just about to log off when I decided to check if anything new came in and what a wonderful surprise! Fake-drunken Rhade taking advantage of a Beka situation is wonderful! It's nice to read one for a change, excellent! And they got together! Who! ;D