Reviews for A Child in Your Arms
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
adorable 3
Shay Moonsilk chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
"awww" - this is the phrase the story made me utter every other line. Very well written!
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
The level of fluff in this is almost dangerous. I love it.

Seriously. This was super cute and well written.

Good job. lol
Roadway chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
aw! If i could die of cuteness overdose, I wouldn't be able to write this...because I'd be dead and you probably wouldn't care if you got this review or not because you'd be charged with my murder. ANYWAY! That was just some odd way of telling you that I adore this fic and I wish I was there so I could snuggle up with cute childishly drunk Arthur too. Why does Ford get all the fun? kidding. Loved it.
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
You are the Queen of Ford/Arthur! Even if this wasn't really slashy.
Shadow Valkyrie chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
"School of martial arts devoted to towelcraft" ... that's good! I also liked the "sick puppy-look". Arthur and Ford make such a nice couple (as long as they are not getting married -sorry I've to say so, but it's my opinion...). Please write some more funny Hitchiker-stuff!
Star-Stallion chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
So cute! - Arthur is very adorable when drunk...
muddy waters chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Aw. That wss probably the cutest (*hates self for using such word*) drunken-arthur'ish story I've seen. Very readable :D
Sashan chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Aw! That was so cute! XD Yay Ford/Arthur!
BeatlesLover chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
oh man... this is the cutest thing. *squeals, but softly* it's adorable! i loved how you made Arthur so cute when he was drunk. can please write a sequel, or something that's related, please?
boogle chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
aww! u write the characters really well, *sob* really sad and happy at the same time! i love it
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
*happy whimperish sound* this was so sweet!
Scap chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This is a fantasticly sweet and well writen fic. Well done!
Les Lapins Mauvais chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Oh my smegging god, that is so cute! Arthur is such an adorable drunk. I'm so happy you're writing Hitchhiker's stories, you've got the style down perfectly and you're an amazing writer. )
sambev89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
That's sweet, and very well written. Great job as always.