Reviews for Trials of the Heart, Book Two: Emerald Dawn
haleyskywalker2 chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
I loved this story screw it, I love the stories I have read so far and most likely will love the stories that are to bed read.

Yay! Ben and Jenka are married and Obi-Wan and Hailey is pregnant!

I wonder how Luke and Mara took that news that they were going to be grandparents and there son is getting married...

'everything is right in the galaxy' You said in chapter 18...well this was what I had to say after I read that line... "wait about two weeks and then something bad will happen the the galaxy wil be at war once again."

On to the next story
HappyBubblePerson chapter 18 . 1/4/2010
Aw, sweet ending. I'm gonna go read the third one now. It's good!
wAcKaMoLe911 chapter 18 . 1/21/2007
aw! i love this series! i absolutly love obi-wan romance stories! esp. when they're not with siri, even though i like her. obi-wan and hailey ARE the perfect couple! great job! :-)
JadeAlmasy chapter 18 . 3/30/2006
Awesome ending!

LJP chapter 18 . 3/30/2006
cutesy ending and I liked it I must admit. eagerly awaiting the sequel
LVB chapter 18 . 3/29/2006
The end! Ah! A most gorgeous prologue. I loved the ending hahaha Ben is a sneaky little thing isn't he? Well you better start on the next story quicksmart!
All Knowing One 412 chapter 18 . 3/29/2006
Hilarious! Ben Just Can't keep his mouth shut can he? Great update.
AMAPADME chapter 18 . 3/29/2006
HAhaha I liked how Ben thought she was either pregnant or Insane. That was funny. It was a great ending. CAn't wait for the new book.
AMAPADME chapter 17 . 3/17/2006
How happy I am that everythign went great. GO GISHI! Now write the next one. Hahahahaha

Love ya master. :)
All Knowing One 412 chapter 17 . 3/14/2006
Yeah, "I'm sorry for what I did to you" makes no sense now, but it might in the future. Thanks for updating so quick!
JadeAlmasy chapter 17 . 3/14/2006
About time all was right, even though its only for the moment!

LVB chapter 17 . 3/14/2006
Goodness, I can't believe there's only the epilogue to go! Still got an awesome story going here, K.D. I can't wait to see the epilogue. A great chapter, go Gishi!
AMAPADME chapter 16 . 3/7/2006
Obi wan can never let kill his enemies. He always lets them die slow and painful deaths. Oh I know hailey is in danger it is just funny.

I am so happy you finally updated. it makes me so happy.
All Knowing One 412 chapter 16 . 3/7/2006
So Lyanus finally got his. Gotta love instant karma. Is your new story a continuation of this one? Great chapter
JadeAlmasy chapter 16 . 3/7/2006
Wonderful chapter! action packed!