Reviews for Flux Capacitor, Broken
Mermaid chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I TOLD YOU, it's good! C'mon, I know you have enough ideas in your head to at least finish this fic. Same goes for the Teen Titan one. I'm not joking, they're really good so far, and this is coming from the girl who read the whole Harry Potter seires 6 times and knows them all back-to-back! At least think about it, 'Kay?

Mermaid chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Hello! Oh c'mon. That was a great chapter! Why won't you update? It was last posted in 2005! C'mon, it's good... Well, I'll read all the chapters you've got, but then I guess it's up to you...:-(

Mermaid chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Here I am! TOLD you I was going to read them! (Just in case you didn't belive me.) Not lame at all. Actually, it's really good! It does lack a little bit of your magic H20 touch though. Anyways, you still have me hooked.

EmmettMcFly55 chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Oops! I re-read my review and saw I actually said that Doc was in a car accident in the Old West. That's pretty impossible, don't you think?
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
Good story really good! I think you should update it. Maybe you don't have any idea's? Then I'll give you some.

Chapter Four: Both Marty's go looking for the time machine but find out it's broken. Marty Sr tells Jr the details about Doc and time travel. Jennifer is wondering what the hell is going on and Marty Sr tells her Jr is his cousin from Los Angeles.

Chapter Five: The Marty's go to the library to find out about where and when Doc went after 1885. It reveals he was killed in a car accident just after Marty saved him on September 8, 1885. They plan to go back and save Doc. Then Marty Sr remembers he has a date that night with Jennifer but he can't go because of the time travel so Marty Jr has to pretend to be him.

Chapter Six: Marty Jr is preparing for going out with Jennifer. Marty Sr is building busy on the time machine. Then Jules Brown Jr shows up, he's 63 years old. He goes help Marty to fix the flux capacitor.

Chapter Seven: The dance with Jennifer - Marty Jr is really nervous and is beaten up by Biff Jr so he punches him out into a manure truck. Jennifer falls in love with him and Marty Jr feels not comfortable about it as they kiss for the first time.

Chapter Eight: Marty Sr and Jules Jr have planned a new lightning action. Both Martys go back to the future as the lightning hits the tower. End of Chapter.

Chapter Nine: The Marty's arrive in the future. Marty Sr finds out about his chicken problem but still not decides it's not important anymore. Marty Jr goes back home but they still have to save Doc so all Marty's and future Jennifer plan going back to 1885.

Chapter Ten: Marty Sr faces Griff Tannen and makes him crash into the Mall again. As Griff tries to kill Marty Jr he finally punches him out. After that they go back to the 1880s.

Chapter Eleven: Arrived in the Old West the Marty's save Doc and lead him and the family to the DeLorean. They decide to go into the future with it.

Chapter Twelve: Marty Sr faces Buford Tannen who asks him to prove he isn't chicken on September 14, 1885. Marty accepts at first but thinks he'd better go to the future right away so he won't have to face Buford. Then the flux capacitor again has a problem and Doc has to fix it.

Chapter Thirteen: Doc plans an action with the freight train leaving the station on September 14. Marty Sr is really worried about his future. He then re-meets Seamus and Maggie who tell him about Martin McFly's fate.

Chapter Fourteen: The duel; Marty decides not to face Buford but Buford reaches them just before they're gonna leave on the train. He'll has to prove himself. Marty Jr then shows up and confuses Buford so Marty punches him out.

Chapter Fifteen: Buford's gang tries to beat up Marty but they escape on the DeLorean into the future, the gang, still on the train, fall into the ravine.

Chapter Sixteen: The family arrives in the future. Marty Sr reveals Jennifer about time travel and they drink a Pepsi on how it went. Doc fixes the time machine and takes Marty Jr to 2016. Latter in the story he returns and tells Marty their future is a lot better now.

Chapter Seventeen: Marty Jr has a meeting with his family in 2016 and views back on a long trip.

All right, this might sound a little long, but I think it's pretty good! Please, uh, re-review!
emeraldeyegurl chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
please hurry and write more. This is getting interesting. there are very few very interesting BTTF stories on here. well thanks. bye. :-)
Inspector Brown chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
You see, this is why it is very important to proofread what you write BEFORE you post it on the net. Otherwise, you look like an illiterate fool, like you do right now. Okay, that aside, great story. Update soon, but not too soon, k?
Macri007 chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
cool keep up the good work
Inspector Brown chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Nice story so far, but you never explained how Marty Jr. got his hands on the time machine?
Warrior of Virtue chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Griff is an idiot. Please continue.
Macri007 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
nice
Delorean 86 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Okay, you said that this is your first fic so i'll go easy on you. A few things a want to point out:

Your writing is quite good for a first-timer and better than quite a few third timers I've read.

Your spelling is slightly off but hopefully will get better.

As many people have undoubtedly already pointed out to you it's McFly, not McFlyed. I advise you read a few good fics, such as Anakin McFly's They've got Mail. It will let you know the correct spelling of the characters names.

The whole plot sounds good so far.

Keep trying. :)
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Interesting. Please continue.
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
It's McFly, not McFlyed. They should have a burger at McDonalds called a McFly. It would taste a lot like chicken because McFly is a chicken.
Inspector Brown chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I'm not going to point out your spelling errors, I can see that Anikin McFly has done that already. Anyhoo, your begining is very good. Update soon plz.