Reviews for Aftermath
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
A great end to the story. I liked the part where Nick was making a chart of what had happened to him in his 30's.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Gil was talking to Nick after he had gotten mad at Jacqui.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Nick was talking about how the team comforted him.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Nick was pretending to be annoyed when the rest of the team stayed with him.
Brandy-Layne chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
Wow - just... wow!
CSIFan4Life chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
This was really good.

Jackie
Faith-chan chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
Very good. Best "aftermath" fic I've read so far, and I've been scouring for them. Pretty well in character (from me, that's gold, I HATE when characters get even a BIT OOC).

Gotta love than angstyness! Poor Nick, if he wasn't so sympathetic, he wouldn't be such a great target. Gotta love him!
little me chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
Wow, what a well written story. Am very impressed and find it realistic. "I think that maybe once you're buried..." part gave me the creeps!

Good job )
TofuPirate chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
OMG! Wow... that was really REALLY awesome. My eyes were glued to the screen from the moment I started reading... wow. Haha AWESOME work!

Missa
buffygirl52789 chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
OMG...what a powerful story. You made me cry! Poor Nick. Grave Danger was an incredible episode and this is a perfect follow up. Fabulous job, I hope to read more from you.
EloiseTwo chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
There isn't much I can add to all the "wonderfuls" that people already said, except that I can only imagine what a truly difficult and amazing fit it is to pull off something so real, honest, depressing, and powerful, and not to make it entirely hopeless and dark. Thank you for this!
Kristen999 chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
That was simply amazing. Writing in the 1st person can be very difficult. YOu captured Nick's thoughts so well, it was very huanting and I think you really get a really good look at how the rest of the team's reactions, still effect Nick.

Very dark, very well done. My only thing is that you spent a lot of effort making this feel very real. There is no way Nick would be allowed back to working without seeing a shrink. He would not be allowed back in the feild without a clean bill of health mentaly.

Other than that..very nice.
dragonflysoul11yahoo.com chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
Brilliant, wonderfully written. ...and heartwrenching! Thanks for the great read!
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
OMG this was truly amazing, I loved it from the first word to the last. A great piece of writing, I hope you write some more fics soon

Deborahx
Emihn chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
Excellent job! First-person can be difficult to pull off, but I think you've done very well. The glimpse inside Nick's head, and how he thinks of the rest of the team, is realistic and intriguing. This story helps to fill the gap between Nick's rescue and his meeting with Kelly at the prison, capturing his tortured emotions. Great work!