Reviews for Aftermath
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
That is really well written and very sad! Hopefully our Nicky will never pull the trigger. Never.

Wonderful detail and great characterization. I loved the whole piece. Good work!
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Wow, just read all 4 chapters and although I've yet to see the episode (stuck in the U.K...!) I've seen enough clips to know that poor Nick has been through a terrible experience. Your indepth analysis of his experience post rescue is compelling reading. You've layered each chapter with Nick's perspective on how those around him are dealing with the emotional repercussions & how he is forced to deal with their reactions whilst holding in his own. Finally this 4th chapter was brilliant with Nick finally alone, alone with only his inner demons to wear him down. Put the gun away Nicky.. Pls. Great writing, waiting anxiously for the next chapter. Big big thanks.
Fan4fanfic chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Simply brilliant! Very realistic.

I know it's an angst story, but I kinda hope you'll continue and write about Nick pulling himself out of this depression: the way you write, it would be awesome!

Thanks for sharing your talent.
DarkDreamer56 chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Beautiful story. You have great insight into each of the characters, and their motivations. And even though you left me wanting more, it was a great ending. Bravo!
Nickel Nerd chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
THAT was a kick-ass story!

Rock on!

-TOOTLES-
krysalys chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Wow, this was fantastic. Excellent job.

-}-

Krys
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Wow. That's all I can say. Just wow. I feel so bad for him. I mean...wow. This was so realistic. Brilliant work.
Jacinda chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Oh, my God - amazing. This is one of the best written stories I have read in a long time. You capture Nick's character perfectly. Bravo!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2