Reviews for Attack of the Teacher Creature
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
They should actually make a movie for this.
Bright Morning Star chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
Weird and wonderful, with plenty of C&H humor to boot. I only wish I had the resources to turn this into a movie.
Streak the Fox chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
A FINE sequal GarfieldOdie, a fine sequal indeed! Keep up the good work!
Emerald Griffon chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
Ha ha, I just read the Garfield version of this! This is classic!
HobbesLuigi82 chapter 9 . 5/22/2006
Br! That really was a creepy story! The Teacher Creature had a knife, and Calvin and Hobbes beat him! BRILLIANT WORK! You are a truly magnificent author!
Wilhelm Books chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
e-mail me when the 2 be contiuned comes out
Hapi Djus chapter 9 . 12/28/2005
So, sorry for not reviewing... I've been reading your story, and all, but just forgetting to review.. But...

This story is GENIUS! And you know what? Ghosts by David Sylvian is probably one of my favourite songs, and FINALLY someone besides me knows him. YAY!

So.. Keep scribling! It's really good!
LATMC chapter 9 . 9/16/2005
Ah, that was great! You and Swing123 write the best stories! If they ever do make a Calvin and Hobbes movie series, they should come to one of you to be the screenwriters!
Popie the Popester chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
your awesome!Make a fourth one! after the tird!
Swing123 chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
Great! Can't wait for the next one! HA HA!
Frozen Comet chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
I've been a fan since the beginning, and believe me, both these stories take the cake. The preview for Trouble Island makes me wish you had at least part of it up, since I can just imagine the trailer playing in my head. You know, when you leave fanfic, you could get a job writing movie trailers. Speaking of when you leave I've got a few (erm) requests. Look for my E-mail any day now, my pen name will be in the subject. To reply to it, just write a little review in my own fanfic (OK, so it's a little off topic, but I have an imagination so wild it could rival Calvin's). Good luck with all your future...wait, before I forget, in which fanfic did Calvin invent the hypercube? I love that little gadget!
Swing123 chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
Hm interesting. The third movie will be fun. But what was the SECOND Teacher Creature. Was that Lenny the Lion, or was it real? Hope to see that bonus chapter soon.
calvinhobbes1010 chapter 7 . 6/23/2005
Can you please uptade another chapter. I'm so excited to see the next chapter, I could just barf!
Swing123 chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
YIKES! The teacher creature is after them! I wonder what the explanation behind all this is... PLEASE CONTINUE!
Swing123 chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
the clues are piling up. Each one clearing up the blurred answer! Its good to see Calvin's parents learn their lesson! Heh, heh... Anyway, update soon!