Reviews for Before the Fall
la canelle chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
I love it, it makes me giggle. Update.
Bane of All the World chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I know you probably abandoned this story years ago, but could you please give it another shot?
Bane of All the World chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Do i even have to say it?
Bane of All the World chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Please Update!
Bane of All the World chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
I really feel the anger, the hurt, and especially the pain the characters are feeling. great job. and please update!
Bane of All the World chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Another great chapter
Bane of All the World chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I still think thi story is great, and once again, i ask you: please update!
Bane of All the World chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
please update again. i get that maybe you've dropped the story, but please update. if not for yourself then for us
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
please update!
supergirl5214 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
yeah and she didn't do fear either, and see how well that worked out huh :-D
dalulzing chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Nightwing is Dick Grayson AKA Teen Titans Robin the original Robin. Please change the chapter accordingly
Ataea chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Thank you so much for a captivating, well-written story. You really pulled me into the plot. It was a joy to read. Thank you very much for time well spent! I hope that you will update soon! (:
acrobats they tumble chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
I love the fact that you have Robin as Jason Todd. I really hope that you update this.
The-Lithe chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
Um, a-m-a-z-i-n-g... please please please update!
WrySleet chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
I saw the story recommended in another site and became hooked. I read all the available chapters in one sitting. I wish I didn't because the story have stopped but I couldn't help myself..haha..I enjoyed your writing style how you can make a somber mood and at other times light-hearted and humorous. You have some real talent and hope to enjoy your future installments.