Reviews for Before the Fall
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 10 . 3/16
Hmm...Superman hiring an assassin? Now that seems a bit more ruthless than expected for the Boy Scout.

And the idea of this Robin being Jason Todd is...amusing on several kinds of levels.
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 8 . 3/16
After reading the author's notes...that would work for Frank Miller's Goddamn Batman but it would also suit the current DCEU Batman to a T (pun intended). Only thing that gets me is *Batman* of all people hiring someone to *shoot* someone dead. He'd be the kind to arrange a different kind of death due to that whole psychosis over his parents being shot in front of him thing. Loopholes are magic. ;)
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 2 . 3/16
I love the random Titan theater here :D

It does make sense that Raven'd be able to beat Robin in a training match. She clearly has skills and speed and she'd be an unknown quantity for the first few times. Without surprise, though, I expect Dick Grayson would pretty much barrel her over without that much of a challenge.
Zatara1324 chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
Sooo it's been a while since you updated, but if you ever feel like finishing... *wiggles eyebrows* it's a really nice story and I adore it. Thanks so much for writing what you have!
Regin chapter 14 . 1/5/2016
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
hahahahahahahaha
la canelle chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
I love it, it makes me giggle. Update.
Bane of All the World chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I know you probably abandoned this story years ago, but could you please give it another shot?
Bane of All the World chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Do i even have to say it?
Bane of All the World chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Please Update!
Bane of All the World chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
I really feel the anger, the hurt, and especially the pain the characters are feeling. great job. and please update!
Bane of All the World chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Another great chapter
Bane of All the World chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I still think thi story is great, and once again, i ask you: please update!
Bane of All the World chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
please update again. i get that maybe you've dropped the story, but please update. if not for yourself then for us
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014