Reviews for Datastream Apologues
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 23 . 1/16/2010
Aw, the joys of that season. :D This was a lot of fun to read, Scarabydarling. Very sweet. I really liked the line, 'Well, Ace did say if he wanted anything for Winterfest, it would be his friend back.' The excessive amounts of mistletoe and jingle are awesome, and I like the turkey joke too. Bravo! _
NightSkyMagick chapter 21 . 2/16/2009
I reckon this chapter is really sweet. I really like it. Is there going to be anymore?
Wile E. Coyote chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Just looking back at your story, Scarab and this is my favourite (and not because you're using my character). It is because of the way you have portrayed Count Delusion, as a sort of overprotective brother who both loves and hates Lady Illusion. Brilliant.
Anon chapter 21 . 2/23/2008
Aw. I love this.
Wile E. Coyote chapter 19 . 2/16/2008
Aw...so emotional. Very good, Scarab. Is this the last chapter?
Sarah chapter 19 . 2/12/2008
You didn't fail.
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 18 . 7/13/2007
*giggles* I REMEMBER this one! Love it just as much, darlink. I don't remember it well enough to know what the edits are, but I do think it's even better. :D Short and cute, and Mark and Chuck are adorable!
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 17 . 1/3/2007
E! This was so good. I didn't read it all at once but slowly in bits so that it'd last longer. And it rocked!

The first one-yay Heather! New explanation for what she wanted with Mark, and very nice outrage for some of his misdeeds re:Sam.

Second-more Heatheryay. Cute Sam and Brett as well! V. nice.

Third-excellent character study plus reflections on Mark. Great characterisation there, and good and somewhat fresh take on Heather's Season Two change.

Fourth-oh, this one really made me squee. Do I detect a reference to a certain crossover there? :P This sounds like a fragment from a thoroughly good story, with a really interesting (sorry, I mean 'something I would enjoy reading' :P ) role for Sam. Such a cool idea!

Fifth-and this one I found the most interesting (oops, that word again, I mean 'gripping' and 'fascinating' and 'don't want to stop reading'), probably because of the creepiness factor. Another cool idea carried off very ably. Minor quibble: Fear using "long, long time" to refer to (I don't know, eleven? Fourteen?) years when to him that wouldn't be so long. Cute chibis in there, and really nice one. _

Sque!
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 16 . 1/3/2007
Aww, cute Sparx. _ Not much more I can say about it, but it seems to work v. well.
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 15 . 1/3/2007
I've been so behind on reviewing this. :( I liked this one, though I was expecting femslash, you mean and evil person misleading me like that. :P I liked those glimpses of a 6D past and detail, the enetertaining anecdotes and Sparx reflecting in a manner very IC for her. The bit about the mortals growing old was sad but also very well done. Very nice Sparx, very nice fic.
hyperpsychomaniac chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
Scarab! You posted it! I told you it was good! :P

Reading this a second time (and probably because I'm not using all my brain power trying to figure out what is basically going on), I can see heaps of stuff in there, and you've obviously thought about all the underlying... stuff. _

Plus you know I just love Random anyways. :P
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 14 . 12/21/2005
O_o. Interesting. I'm pretty sure it was Random and Kat, but I didn't get a particularly strong sense of character from either of them, and the AU element to it was left untouched so I could only fill in the most basic of blanks in my head. Not that everything needs to be spelled out, but it's nice to understand what's going on and get that mental picture. Anyway, good stuff! :)
Wile E. Coyote chapter 13 . 11/10/2005
That was unexpected. I've never seen so much action since Spiderman met the Green Goblin!
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 10 . 11/7/2005
Hmm...the POV was kinda vague, I got the feeling it was either Chuck or Samantha...

Sakina x