Reviews for Mudbloods of the Death Eaters
The Fluffy Ball chapter 1 . 7/9
Oh man, you have me hooked. I really love your Theodore characterization, and I can't wait to read me. Plus, you left us with a bit of a cliffhanger!
OuiSexSi chapter 25 . 4/30
Oh man, I don't know why but for some reason I thought this story was complete. Anyway, literally spent the last 11 or so hours reading it. I had started it before but forgotten a lot and had to re-read it. It's probably my favorite Theomione story ever, actually, even though Montague died and I hated that. And I feel so bad for poor Megan and Veronique, too. Also, I noticed on your profile that it says you're editing this story so I did want to point out something I noticed-in one of the earlier chapters, you had put that the Boot family had a muggleborn mother and pureblood father, but it was switched later on. I think there were on or two other minuscule things that I just overlooked because, as much of a grammar natzi as I can be, your story is just that good. Anyway, please update soon! I've been dying to read more of this story and now I really, really, reallllllllly can't wait. Please!
ochreish chapter 14 . 4/18
I've read this story many, many times over the last couple of years and the more I read it, the sadder I become. Not because of the writing (which is excellent, by the way) but because I fear that a Theo/Hermione HEA is not at all possible. I was heartbroken after Montague died and after re-reading earlier chapters, it seems that Theo's death is foreshadowed all over the place! Montague was killed after the sweetest moment with Katie, and I only wonder if Theo will be too (most likely by Harry/Ron rather than a fellow Death Eater...)

I've probably said this is an earlier review, but I love what you've done with the characters and the overall tone of the story. It's darker for sure, but infinitely more sensual and more gripping too...
morethanbooks chapter 25 . 4/6
This is amazing!
Enter Manga Name chapter 25 . 3/31
So, now it's Theo's turn to die? The meeting with Voldemort isn't going to be good. Also, it's nice to see Nott and Hermione closer but I wonder what happen after Muggleborns' liberation.
Anon chapter 25 . 3/28
Thanks for updating.
Seems like things will be harder for Theo with his father in charge of the younger death eaters.
Gingercat55 chapter 25 . 3/28
Thank you for not giving up on this story!
I love it!
Random number generator chapter 25 . 3/28
"Bellatris" should be "Bellatrix"

Given that Hermione is almost completely unable to keep Theo out of his mind... What they are going to do? Escape without any kind of preparation?
HermioneeBlack chapter 25 . 3/28
yay.. I am always excited to see an update on this story. good job.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 25 . 3/28
Really good! Glad you finally updated! Such s fabulous story!
animelover5107 chapter 25 . 3/27
Uh oh - a visit with the head snake himself!
sam853 chapter 24 . 3/12
cant wait for your next update!
sam853 chapter 23 . 3/12
its interesting to see hoe theo is changing but is he falling for Hermione's manipulation...?
sam853 chapter 21 . 3/12
i like how the story is developing :)
sam853 chapter 18 . 3/12
Snape seems to be really interesting