Reviews for Mudbloods of the Death Eaters
eccentricess chapter 35 . 10/21/2021
I love your writing.
There is something delightfully wild and unhinged about it, that takes the reader away on an unexpected adventure.
AliNorth chapter 35 . 9/11/2021
An incredible story, so well written! I was hooked and could not put it down.
I really enjoyed all of your characterizations, especially the Slytherins.
Mitzuki19 chapter 35 . 6/22/2021
Thank you! Love this story, it was wonderful. I appreciate it a lot!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2021
Ok so Snape's methods are... not good, to say the least. At first I thought the potions he was giving her were expirimental, to try to get off the mini-dark mark or something, but now I'm not so sure. He could at least TRY to be a LITTLE nicer. Or ignore her, even. That would not be questioned, I don't think. *sigh* oh welllll. I'm rooting for you, Tracey.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2021
uh oh. Theo's gonna get hurttttttt
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2021
I knew as soon as "Oliver" sneered. Sneering is such a Slytherin-defining characteristic lol. But seriously, I'mhigh-key concerned for Katie. And I'm excited for Theo n Katie n Hermione n Aidan n hopefully Tracey as well to team up. This book is shaping up awesomely!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2021
Am scared. Am very scared. But I trust lovely author. You wouldn't let them get too hurt, would you? WOULD YOUUU?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2021
Yay! I was kind of expecting none of the Light kiddos would show up in this book but a rescue mission will make this all the more exciting! Er, also, Flint, I've changed my mind. GET AWAY FROM KATIE, PLEASE AND THANKYOU. I mean,,,, having Veronique pRETEND to be Katie? TOO FAR :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2021
I understand the initial good thought behind this plan, but uh... I don't think you're going about this quite right, Flint.. You do realize Katie Bell probably has other commitments in her life and most likely will not respond the way you want to trying to "claim" her, right? Right? FLINT I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY BUT IF KATIE IS THE ONLY THING YOU TRULY BELIEVE CAN MAKE YOU "GOOD" THEN YOU SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR FAILURE :'0
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2021
I almost choked on my popcorn, this is phenomenal :D
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2021
If this is still being written or if lovely author still reads reviews, I implore you to please keep writing, your work puts me in such a good mood, and Theo is a fantastic character to trail the life of, there's something about his personality that makes him extremely likable. Am rooting for him. Tracey too :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2021
Huh. I really like the portrayals of all the characters so far. They're likable. Theo especially, but also Tracey and Hermione and Aidan. I appreciate that the book didn't start with Hermione's perspective and that it rotates. Thank you, author! 3 3
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2021
Oh no. It's Fleur's younger sister, isn't it... ohnoohnoohno
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2021
Your brain is awesome, author. This story is a phenomenal read, thank you 3
Guest chapter 35 . 3/14/2021
I absolutely love this story! If you ever feel like writing another Theomione fic count me in, cos this one’s brilliant and I love them