Reviews for Mudbloods of the Death Eaters
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 24 . 4h
I loved this chapter. Please update again soon.
breagha.hayes chapter 24 . 4/23
This is most definitely one of the funniest fanfictions I have ever read. The origin of the name Sheep shit is probably one if the most humorous passages ever written in Harry Potrer fanfiction history! And don't even get me started on the descriptions of Draco - absolutely genius! Thank you for sharing this fabulous story, please continue to update!
The Other World chapter 24 . 4/18
cool :3
I'm so glad you updated!
But goodness, this story is so dark and half the people are so twisted and the other half so conflicted that... ughh this story makes me somber and sad for the characters. Poor, poor Megan. And poor, poor Katie - I'd rather be dead than do what she has to do. Oh, poor, poor girl.
I wonder what Hermione and Malfoy are up to. I hope the muggleborns escape soon.. I'll be looking forward to your next update
xx
I wonder what will be Dumbledore's explanation. Update a bit sooner this time, please.
lexi.atel chapter 1 . 4/12
Good start. So far unique read.
HermioneeBlack chapter 24 . 4/12
awesome new chapter.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 24 . 4/12
very lovely go on! Wonder what hermione is getting up to with malfoy! what is dumbledore hiding? theo/mione the ultimate OTP
The beginning of this story was good and I enjoyed it a lot. But some of it is silly. Especially Hermione, it seems she's trying to get herself killed and probably Theo too, her behaviour isn't flirtatious it's just aggressive and I don't really feel any attraction between them.
One of the recent chapters sounds something like this:
Whoa- are you groping me?
Hmm, no, I'm just...rubbing your leg. It's what friends do.
Are you kidding me.
*jumps off* Ew, all you boys think about is sex. (Btw, in love with me yet? Sufficiently sexually frustrated?)

They're supposed to be clever, why did they possibly think they'd get through this unscathed - yet there's all this unnecessary drama following Chapter 14.
Also, just curious and not a criticism, why does Theo mostly call him Montague? The fact they're both embarking on a dangerous plan together, I'd've thought they'd be on first name basis, seeing as he thinks of Malfoy as Draco.
That part Aidan acted all high and happy afterward - doesn't happen in real life. Maybe in animated shows for preteen audiences. Which dumbed down his death. Also, wtf- Hermione tells Katie to fuck Montague yet all she'll do with Theo is kiss? Hypocrite! You were all prepared to be tortured to death in chapter 5ish.

And yes, the girls want to escape. Their plan is to...make the boys fall in love with them.
And?
Walk them straight out of there? Spy for the Order and create an opening? 2-man suicidal stand against Voldemort? Keep the girls safe until Voldemort is defeated and start a real relationship without the constant threat of death? Give them wands so the girls get out and the boys are killed for freeing them?

Well a review is still a review, I know this review sounds bad but I am enjoying your story In the end I'm still following the story, did have a good start, some dark subplots that are handled well, and I look forward to how it ends.
LuckyLuke chapter 23 . 2/24
Hermione as modern-day Mata Hari, hmm... it is surely an interesting idea.
What will Higgs tell them?
Waiting for a new chapter,
Luke
Edge88 chapter 23 . 2/21
Fabulous- eagerly awaiting !
Edge88 chapter 15 . 2/20
Thank you for the Draco twist. Eternally grateful.
Edge88 chapter 8 . 2/20
Been loving your story- my question is
This was so hard to read. Close to tears and heartbreak. Amazing.
Thank you- this is exquisite. I love Theo in FF-land and your Hermione/Tracey are exceptionally relatable. My heart it beating with panic for both Aiden/Theo and the girls. Holy! Rock on!
Clarabelle chapter 23 . 2/14
yea! i am so glad the last chapter wasn't the end of the story! thank you