Reviews for Mudbloods of the Death Eaters
prose.titute chapter 34 . 3/14
My heart swells with pride for all the effort Katie went to for Aidan. :'( Justice for his name!

Your last paragraph killed me. I totally understand why she fantasises that too. It's just incontrollable thinking in some situations when you miss someone. Oliver is such a great boyfriend, and his mind is open. It works to make him and Katie compatible.
roon0 chapter 34 . 3/12
Very moving. Wonderful chapter. Thank you for sharing.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 34 . 3/12
Beautiful chapter
prose.titute chapter 33 . 3/11
Okay once again I read this ages ago and didn't review. This tab has just been open for over a week hahaha. I sleepily saw the email alert for ch 34 and was like "SHIT I NEED TO REVIEW"

It was really interesting to hear Tracey talk about her past. My favourite moment from the chapter was Harry, Ginny and Ron all talking with Hermione before the auction. The real "OGs" as it were. I knew Hermione would be auctioned off last! It makes sense though doesn't it for her to be the grand finale.
Cat Beats chapter 34 . 3/11
You already know, but I am happy that you decided to write the story. It definitely stands out from a lot of others.
Mel Crooks chapter 34 . 3/11
Excellent! Can’t wait for the last chapter!
morethanbooks chapter 34 . 3/11
That was so nice of Oliver. I’m glad Katie got what she needed. Now I need some more Theo! Lol I’m so torn that the story is almost over but excited to see how it ends
Anna chapter 34 . 3/11
I'm glad to get some closure on Katie and Montague. Really touching scene between Katie and Oliver too. Well done!
wolfstars chapter 34 . 3/11
I’m so happy that Katie got a somewhat happy ending. Oliver is such an understanding guy, I think they’re great together. I hope one day she can fully accept what happened with Montague and move one.
It’s interesting to see what happened to Flint. I almost feel sorry for him but not really.
A great chapter!
Anna chapter 33 . 2/25
Holy shit! She finally realized it herself. I just reread that last part 20 times. My heart was racing waiting for Theo to show up but this was even better! Awesome job :)
Mel Crooks chapter 33 . 2/22
This update was fantastic! Keep up the great work!
Awesome bruh. Try to update soon yeah?
roon0 chapter 33 . 2/21
LMAO Lucky girl!
Random number generator chapter 33 . 2/21
It was hilarious, though on second read entire idea of this thing is horrifying, given what happened during the war.

Though it is nice that Hermione spotted the similarity.
S chapter 33 . 2/20
The comedic turn in parts of the last few chapters have made sticking with this story worthwhile. The interaction of the four at the bar/pizza parlor was absolutely hilarious!