Reviews for Mudbloods of the Death Eaters
Morly chapter 28 . 3/17
Hope you're still writing :) you got me in from the very first words ;)
*Growl* Iike the weasel could talk!, no amount of bathing could wash off the filthy stench of bloodtraitor
off him...
guest chapter 28 . 2/11
is this fic abandoned?
Silverrawrs chapter 28 . 2/8
Holy shit! This is such a great story! I would have reviewed sooner but I thought it more adequate to do so now that I am caught up! This is so fantastic! I love Hermione but she frustrated me at times too. I was quite upset about everyone laughing at Draco... but truly amazing I love the way you've portrayed Theo ️
Ariana Davis chapter 28 . 2/7
UPDATE PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME
Anon chapter 28 . 1/22
I love how hopeless your theo is - hopelessly in love with hermione xD
Diana chapter 1 . 1/13
Just read 28 chapters in one shot. God! This story is absolutely addictive. I can't wait to see what happens next. I just love your Theo and Hermione. Hope the two get together soon!
Amazing book. I can't wait for the next update
Roman's Sundial chapter 28 . 12/25/2016
Hey! Great chapter. I do hope there'll be a romance of some sort... right? Something that develops. I don't know, just a thought. But I like this chapter. Thanks for updating again!
Jelibean323 chapter 28 . 12/21/2016
I hope this isn't the end! theo's trail seemed a little off though ( can't pinpoint what though). Also what's going on with Harry, Ron , and hermione? Flints trial was perfect though.
Kathryin chapter 28 . 12/21/2016
.great. Tysm for the update.
darth-sakura chapter 28 . 12/20/2016
Omg Hermione is so savage.
wolfstars chapter 28 . 12/20/2016
Ah I feel sorry for poor Theo, he must be so isolated and confused right now, not to mention his feelings being all over the place regarding Hermione and his lack of understanding of her. I hope we get to see into Hermione's head soon, I really want to see the thoughts behind her actions & how she really feels about Theo and the trials. That rift between the trio was an interesting development, and I laughed at how the entire courtroom poked fun at Malfoy. Bless that little fella.
surugasasa chapter 28 . 12/20/2016
I loved the scene with Draco. I was so sad reading about Aidan and Katie and Marcus. Theo and Hermione's scene made me really sad too. Poor boy.
morethanbooks chapter 28 . 12/20/2016
Hermione should have talked to theo. I hope they have some kind of closure at least