Reviews for Didn't Expect This
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Very cute!
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Not bad. Although, Ash acting that emotional was kind of uncool.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I Absolutely Loved It! It Was Awesome :D
Teengamer chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Cheesy, fluffy goodness! Pretty good as far as first-fics go. Kudos!

-JKR
maschan chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I like it, especially the end. Only one problem. Varidian forest links Varidian City and Pewter City. There's no way they could run out of the forest directly into Pallet. But otherwise a great story!
Raimundo44 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aww, Hey! For Your First One, It's So Cute!

I Like It,

And I'm So Glad You Love To Write,

Because I LOVE To Read Your Fanfics! X3
cute123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Totally loved it. so cute.
Kefka VI chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
nice job keep up the good work
jeremy chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
that was one of the best aaml's i've ever read...*sniff*...it was amazing.
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
How could you say that this was crappy? Ok, a bit too sappy but there's no way that it's crappy! I've seen and read worse than this (won't list names to escape wrath of writers) and this is great! I remember reading it before but I was still new to the fanfict thing so I didn't review, not sure what to say. Hehehe, that was over two to three years ago, I think? Anyways, I just wanted to say your first fict wasn't crappy, well maybe to you but not to me. I actually liked my first fict cuz it was a oneshot too, short but sweet like the summary says!
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Sweet! that was really good for your first one. I was actually surprised. I liked how you portrayed Ash in this one. It was very good writing. Keep it up!
Before He Cheats chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was good. But why do people always have so much fluff? It's not like that will really happen!
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
hmm, Pokemon author, strictly AAML/Pokeshipping author, bunch of one-shots, fluff-seems i would've have found you sooner. I like this story, a bit generic, but nice none the less. I'm going to make it my aim to read all of your stories this weekend (well, maybe the week since i have homework). good stuff.
Nintendo-Fan 4000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Very good AAML. I really enjoyed it. I think it was nice of Misty to kiss Ash in front of the PKMN center so that Nurse Joy saw. Also, you're not a bad writer at all. Keep it up.