Reviews for Second Crossing
Bodacious Bovine chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Love Hawkeye's characterizations in this. Actually, I loved all of it, but hers I just loved the most. It's difficult to find fics that focus on the mentality of the soldier aspect of her lifestyle. Your character analyses were superb and I loved how well this is written. It is very difficult to find good character driven stories, and this is exceptionally well done. I love character studies best of all, and this was just wonderful.
NubeRoja chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
This was amazing and I agree that you should have many more reviews. I'd never really given much thought to Fuery, but you provided some wonderful insight. The whole thing was beautifully written and I enjoyed how all the chapters were tied together. Thank you for the wonderful read.
Vesper Moonshine chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
This was a wonderful read! And I agree with the last reviewer on how you should have more reviews. I think you nailed the personalities each character you tackled with this, and gave them all real depth.

Loved your explanation of Meas' photo fetish.

Just beautiful, going in my favorites. :)
em-witchwood chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
I really, really do not get why you do not have more reviews for this, because it's great. I love the way you wrote each character.
ITookThisName chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
So well written, it really makes one think. Excellent work.
words without chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
hmm...seems i'm a bit late to review, but oh well. am left absolutly breathless by this. the first two chapters, i loved, because i enjoy the Havoc/Fuery paring and caught some nice subtle hints of it. plus, it's wonderful to be able to catch a glimpse into the minds of two more minor characters. Hughes's chapter was, i'd have to say, my favorite, not just because i love him, but because, although i'd never thought of him the way he was presented in this, once i read it it made perfect sence. and then Riza's true to character, and yet so eye-opening at the same time. plus, my all-time favorite paring is Roy/Riza, and i'd like to think i caught some hints of that too. of course, i tend to imagine hints with the two of them, so i could very well be wrong. ah well.

anyways, glad i came across this fic-better late then never, right?
sherada chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
only nine reviews? surprising. it's good writing. it can't be spcifically connected into a story, since it doesn't have a definite plotline. it feels more like a collection of drabbles. nevertheless, good. oh, just one thing. watch you verb tenses. it's hard to write in present tense, and sometimes you revert back to past.
frouella chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
If someone were to ask me what I did today, I would reply without hesitation, "I read some stories about a spoon. And they were fabulous!" It's just unbelievable how you could take such a commonplace object and infuse it with so much meaning. Did I mention that I was jealous? I'm completely jealous...but hey, at least I get to read your stuff! Great job!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Excellent work, really. I just love your writing style, the originality, the characterization. Please, let there be more soon.
wellduh chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Interesting. It's always beyond me how people come up with this stuff- ordinary everyday events, but still significant somehow. Keep it up.
wellduh chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Chapter 3 absolutely beautiful. The first five paragraphs were especially amazing- the kind of opening that sort of grabs you and holds you hostage because you can't possibly not continue to read after *that*.

babyblues15 chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Oh wow...I can't believe you only ahve 4 revies for this, that amazes me. This was superb! The tconstant of the diner and the silverware, while going form different characters. I have to admit, I loved how you didn't focus on the main characters like many other stories. This will now be going into my favorites, so I can look back and read it. During reading, I will be saying "What an amazing pice, if I could write haf as good as this I would feel accomplished," Yes, that is how good you are. Never stop writing please !
UE chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
haha omg fury is so cute. his whole interaction w/ havoc was just...adorable. i don't know. i loved it. and the descriptions, as always, blew me away.

okay, but what i really really cannot get over is hughes' section. i guess it's because it's over and beyond what i imagined hughes to be like. that whole pick-pocket aspect to him, highlighting those days at his training, etc. and this isn't exclusive just to hughes, but you really know how to flesh these characters out in such an effortless manner. i'm in awe.

but yeah, back to hughes. at first, with all the talk about "spies" and the mutable allegiances that i've come long to associate with that term, i kept on wondering "okay, but hughes isn't a wishy-washy guy...he's loyal and he's where's the CONSTANT here?" and then BAM you bring up the photographs, the memories, those days with roy, his love for his family. which is why i found the title of this chapter all the more appropriate. overall, everything is just so neatly woven. ahh i can't wait for the next part!
Juxtaposie chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
This is... amazing. You have a wonderful style, and I love how you've managed to capture the characters, while giving them more depth the anime ever could (especially where Havoc and Fury are concerned). I'm very eager to read the next chapters!
wellduh chapter 1 . 6/21/2005

Hn... I don't actually support the slash ship, but... that was really interesting. _~

Nice work.