Reviews for What I Found By The River
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
This is good! Why did you have to stop there? I want to know what happens!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Update soon please! I love your stories and I want to read more. :)
Sephy-Noir chapter 4 . 10/20/2006
Wow that was good. Good insite on Kratos but I have my own theory on how he would have acted during the Kharlan war.

You should cary on with it.
Frozen In Flight chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
argh... i curse my evil, scheming mind! that last bit sparked my evil, fanfic writing mind into action, that last bit is the perfect way for my evil, strange, insane, character to get in... .

Hehehehe.. i liek the kratos climb-up-tree thing, cause i canSOO see him doing that to get away from Lloyd as well... i hope they all warm up a bit more though... and that kratos gets his hands on a sword again. :D please, more!
too-much-inspiration chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
Please update this, I want to know what happens next.
nife chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
Wow! As always a splended preformance. I hope to see more soon.
Ice Seraphim chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
Wow, this is a really good story so far! I usually don't read fics on the Kharlan wars, but this one caught my attention.

Heh, heh, I love how you made Mithos into an annoying little brat, very amusing _ Also you did a greet job capturing Martel's kindness. Yuan and Kratos are both in character, so great job with that as well!

Hmm...those flashbacks Kratos is having are quite intriguing. I can't wait to read more of this story _ Keep up the great work!
FallenStarAngel chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
*laughs insanely*

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love what you've done with Mithos! All the evil poking of boredom is great! _ I really like what you've done with him. I imagine he'll get braver the farther the story goes, ne?

I also like how you're portraying Martel. You hit her personality right on the bullseye; this is exactly how I thought she'd be like. Yuan's cool, too.

As far Kratos...well, Kratos is Kratos. ' I'd like to know more about his flashbacks, though. I can't wait for Kratos and Mithos to really be "friends" (is imagining all the hilarious torture the half-elf will put Kratos through)

I can't wait! Please update soon!
Eothr Si'lan chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Pretty good so far. Keep up the good work.
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Tempers are certainly flying, whens he gonna loosen up to them? To quote mithos yes hes being a jerk XD. And the image of him scrambling up a tree like a cat was quite a surprise, ah well, he'll get peace that way, good job kasan!
Origins89 chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
It's about time! I've been waiting to see what happens next for almost a month now!...sorry, just excited. anyway, incredible job, i had never thought of Kratos as a barbarian. that must've taken a lot of thinking to come up with that! can't wait for more, so update soon!
Jack of All Suits chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Magnificent story so far! heh, Kratos' character is so well caught! I nearly squealed with joy! Heh, if I had an ounce of your talent I'd be happy... but I don't... so yeah. Keep updating and be happy!

Katraa chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
As always, loved the story. And loved the ending. Reminded me of the skit where Kratos tells Colette to count the stars and a human life is not long enough to count them all As always, you should contiune! I love this, cause Yuan seems so possesive, and Yuan-ish! Is that a word? Well, in my mind it is.

InuKratosStan chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Aw, Kratos is so mean to them! Really, he's the one who can't think of a insult other than half breed, etc. XD Now I'm curious as what he did...Ah, I wanna know..Well...Uh..) I'll just say...Please tell us in the next chappie! Excellent work! As usual! *laughs*
Lockea chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
They have a term for that: Passive suicidal.

Anyway, I loved that poke-poke-pokety-poke thing, that was a riot. In fact, the entire chapter made me laugh several times. I love Mithos, he is such an immature brat! But I love him anyway.

poor Kratos T_T I wonder why he feels that way...