Reviews for Double, Double, Love & Trouble
deangirlforever85 chapter 28 . 1/18
Jensen was awesome as jason and lana was a lucky bitch too hated her
deangirlforever85 chapter 1 . 1/18
Well hated smallvilke and hated clark kent he was boring and jensen was the best in that show
Jeanne chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
Just thought I would let you know that I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing and sharing. Or what would us untalented people do for entertainment. ️
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Read this story a while back and finally found it again to add to my favorites!
Anything with Jensen is lovely, and your story made me wish this happened instead.
But then we wouldn't have gotten Supernatural, so :)
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 28 . 7/15/2012
Great story there isn't enough Jason stories, and anything with Jensen is wonderful :) The ending with Lionel though...you actually had me feeling a little bad for him.
Very89 chapter 28 . 4/1/2010
Very perfect with a great ending!
mapomi chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
I loved the Jason singing moment! You capturated him perfectly, mixing the lyrics and his expresions! Great job!
thisaccountisdone chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Lol. That's funny.

I love how you potray them.
Ghostwriter chapter 28 . 12/12/2006
And you deserve it. Tweny-eight chaps? Sheesh. I don't even get that high. Well, I had twenty-two chaps once, but...you still got me beat. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
girlofcandy chapter 28 . 9/3/2006
i remember reading this story a while ago but never the ending ( but now i did yey is there gonna be a sequel to this?
honey2259 chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
great story i tried to look for the next part of chapter 9 on nwps but i couldnt find it plz help me
HoneyX5-452 chapter 20 . 3/11/2006
so, i had time for one more chap, but now i really need to go, c ya

ps: do u even get these reviews? cos i havrnt gotten a reply yet. hm.

well, bye till next time ;-)
HoneyX5-452 chapter 19 . 3/11/2006
okay, i gotta go now, but u know ill come back to read and review some more ;-)
HoneyX5-452 chapter 16 . 3/11/2006
ah, yeah, this was the epi i watched today
HoneyX5-452 chapter 15 . 3/11/2006
hey

just watched the smallville episode where lucy showed up, lois' siter and there was the break in into lana's apartment. so i was feeling like reading this fic again lol This chapter, jason sleeping with isabelle (how i think its spelled right cos its french lol) reminded me of that buffy episode where faith and buffy switch bodies and faith sleeps with riley, remember that?

looking forwad to whats gonna happen if lana finds out... or jason for that matter lol#

on to the next chap