Reviews for You Can't Fight Fate
glad2hearit chapter 16 . 8/2/2005
I loved your story. Very good. Keep writing and I will keep reading. Enjoyed it a lot.
GalootMaster chapter 32 . 7/30/2005
AWESOMNESS! It was really ghood! Know all she kneeds is to get knocked up...i mean pregnant, pardon me! I really like it and the vows and speeches were adorable! Ahmen to that, please dont ask why i said that! Good job, can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
Uniqueness14 chapter 32 . 7/28/2005
Great Stroy,Keep writing can not wait to see how it ends!
SUMMERAN1 chapter 32 . 7/26/2005
lol i loved it even a lil tears lol it was great update son!
StarAngel613 chapter 32 . 7/25/2005
Nice couple of chapters, only a couple of things wrong. When you are going into birth, it goes by centimeters, not inches! Inches are way to big, trust me. It you had dialated 9 inches, you'd have a pretty big hole. And in the lyrics, it isn't guide me when I'm wrong, its Right me when I'm wrong. Just thought I'd let you know.

Update soon please! Still Love your story!

Best Wishes!

~*~Holly~*~
I-Believe-In-The-Butterflies chapter 32 . 7/25/2005
That was really cute and I loved it.

Hope you write more soon.

It's funny how they listened to the same song that Julie and Caleb did at their wedding.

Update soon!

You Rock! -J
slimkay chapter 32 . 7/25/2005
That was very good! Continue it ASAP!
iluvryan chapter 32 . 7/25/2005
omg that was awesome! I love it. Julie's speech was so cute so was everyone elses. Wow I cna't wait for the next chapter
kursk chapter 32 . 7/25/2005
Good chapter, Im glad how Julie acted, cant wait for them to be expexting.

Update soon.
rainbowbutterflie chapter 31 . 7/24/2005
This is the greatest fanfic ever! and it has everything in it!my gosh,if only i could write something like this..._
iLOVEtheoc3 chapter 31 . 7/22/2005
i LOVE this story..the only mistake is that you wrote dilated in inches...and its supposed to be centimeters. hahaha what if it were inches in real life though, oh god.
Pureblood Princess-A chapter 31 . 7/22/2005
Aw a Seth/Summer baby! Now how adorable is that? :)
GalootMaster chapter 31 . 7/21/2005
It was really cute! I cannot wait till Ryan and MArisa get married and have their own baby! Post soon please great jo it was very realistic!
slimkay chapter 31 . 7/21/2005
It was great. Period!

Continue it ASAP!
SUMMERAN1 chapter 31 . 7/21/2005
hey i love your story lol i like the name to update soon!