Reviews for With you
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Why isn't there more of this pairing on the internet? Gr!
Graysky chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love this I too am a fan of the Duke/Rebecca pairing, Duke and Serenity together bothers me as much as Rebecca and Yugi together.
Misura chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
An interesting choice of pairing, to be sure; I must say I'm quite curious to find out why Rebecca'd be interested in Duke (the other side around, I guess it's just Duke going after a pretty girl ;). I wouldn't say I like this pairing, but I sure don't hate it either, and I'm quite curious to see where you'll take them in this fic. :)
CherryBombChaos26 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
wow... the whole rebecca and duke thing was a good idea.
Jess chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Yay! I'm glad your writing this. I'm a big Duke/Rebecca fan... but this is the first story I've read about them .;; lol

I've noticed the changes you've made to fit the story and I'm really excited to see how it all plays out. I do hope that you don't change Rebecca completely. She should still be some what bossy and confident. Maybe she'll be the one to put the moves on Duke?

Lol Well can't wait to find out about Rebecca's surprise trip to Japan is about. A job maybe? Or a tournament? Or if you really want to have some plot twist you could keep the reason a suspicious secret from Duke (and the readers) then have a big blow out about it. Maybe it could be another reason for Duke to be mad at Kaiba? Or maybe she was forced to go there? Maybe "Varon and whoever he was working for" (lol) is back and want the fiesty blonde all to them selves!

Lol sorry. I got all excited that someone was actually writing this couple lol.

Good luck and thank you,

-Jess