Reviews for My diary, my life
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2019
Okay...ummm if naruto isn’t fully in love with hinata why did u put them together. And why are u making it seem like hinata is jealousy of Sakura? In ch.1
Arniecar145 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Its not homophobic its hemophobic thats wat fear of blood is.
nya chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
wei! won't you update? pwease?
Kaze no Shoujo chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
That rocks! PLease update soon!
khannds chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
wweeh! What happened next? ne..ne...tell me...please put the next chapter soon...hehhe...i'll be waiting and goodluck!

Ja ne!

Please update soon
alliedoll chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
pretty good, keep going.
Reiya-chan chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
short update soon or ill sue(spelling)
patrisha chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
helo! nice story huh just keep on writing it is really nice oh by the way i like sasusaku so i hope this will be a sasusaku master piece and by the way your a great writer your story really nice :)...
bEsTesT NARUTo BudDy chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
WHOAZ..i nvr new u likd ritin stories..dats releh good! altho i tink i wuz kinda weird dat itachi dies..justa weird thot but overall it wuz good

**n im NOT jus sayin dat!
RaKiSTAnG SaDiSTa chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
WONDERFUL!...although there's a part I hate...the part where Sakura got drunk!It's so humiliating!I hate to see her drunk...and by the way...NICE WORK!
alliedoll chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
i think your ideas are good. I think you need to divide some of it into more paragraphs because the part in the middle was confusing because it was jumbled up in one big thing. that's just a technical thing though. other than that it's a good start.