Reviews for Rage
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
UPDATE
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
The amazons must die too.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Spoiled, violent, jumps to conclusions, Akane needs the Ultimate Weakness Moxibustion. Then Kuno should rape the bitch.
JohnnyG chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
Very good story so far. I look forward to the next chapter.

Best,

~JohnnyG
Innortal chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
Nice work how Akane still can't see things.

I look forward to seeing how Tofu reacts to the truth, and do hope that he will at least learn of Nabiki's apology.

Keep writing.

Innortal
BTB chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
Its well written, but you really have to assume you know nothing of what's gone on before. The bushido interpretation seems accurate, as I understand it. Technically, an individual is responsible for their actions even if it is enemy action that is influencing it. There is, to me, a conflict in that we are expected to believe that Akane attacked Ranma often enough prior to the doomed wedding that her increased hostility afterwards did not cause comment. What would be the point of the Amazon's actions. And while Akane is not dead, physically, she is dead to society, which is in some ways worse. If Ranma discovers their actions the Saotome and Tendo clans would declare blood feud for their interference.

With trepidation but acknowledging writing and story-telling skill. please continue
PabloDoritos chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
If I could jump into this fic and kill anyone it would be Akane she deserves it. Other than that great job I hope to see more.
vedmid chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
its good to see this updated

nice chapter, I'm glad to see that Akane didn't have to commit seppuku and actually has a way of eventually returning to her family.

I'm curious how the new engagement will go.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
Ranma is getting worse it seems, and he makes a good point, he is the pivot, the one who's expected to drop everything, and live his life out for whoever he's with. If this kleeps up, then he may well end up suiciding before it's all over and done with.
dragon-game chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
Good story.

Please continue it soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
This is looking to be a very possibly dark story, and the way Akane is acting, it might get worse. Nodoka and Tofu both make good points, as many excuses for Akane's behavior are made, it can't set well with the Samurai clans that live in Nerima, especially considering her temper, and spoiled brattiness. Heck, she's even more spoiled than Azuza imo. The way things are, looks like Nodoka's not going to put up with this crap anymore, and frankly, as the mother-in-law, she shouldn't, though it looks like Ranma might get a short end of the stick as well.
Trugeta chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Meh, finally able to review... stupid server. Anyway, on with the chapter comment: first of all, good work.

I liked especially the look you took on what for an impact Akane's actions would have on the honour of the family and their status in the ward, should Akane not act honourably.

Though I really can't understand Nodoka that she still sticks to honour so much. One would have expected that she would have comforted Ranma after the shock he/she has experienced, but no...

How shall Ranma ever get used to being a half-girl if she keeps up an attitude like that? I hope she comes to see what's really important in life, and that her stupid views of honour might cause more harm than good, much more...

I'm really curious as to what will happen to Akane now, and I vote that you don't make her commit seppukku. She must have a chance to a least make a try at reconciliation, and therefor the doc must find out what the Amazons have done.

You're doing a good job, update when you can.
TornadoReviewer chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Interesting story.

Akane will probably be exiled from the dojo(in my opinion she should get a psychological help).

It seems like the best pairing in this story is Ranma/Nabiki.

I think those two will make a really good couple(I'm a R/N fan).Besides , all the other girls are out of the question-

Kzsumi will be with Tofu ,

Akane-crazy , psycho-tomboyish girl.

Nabiki is beautiful , her feelings is not an easy task but it can be a 'challenge' for the writer.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Sebastian Palm chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
I'm predicting exile for Akane - because the logical reaction to heads rolling in the Dojo is Ranma with the thousand yard stares. Either way, once Ranma finds out about the Chinese involvement, the "Amazon way" will be a memory only. There won't be anything left to bury once Ranma and Nabiki finish with the tribe.

I'm also predicting a R/N matchup - the regulars have all blown their shots, and Ranma will likely get fed up with being mothered by Kasumi, IMHO. (Besides, Nabiki is the other major spotlight character besides Ranma so far...)

Anyway, *holy shit* this thing has darkness potential. Don't overdo it, but don't squander it either...

SP