Reviews for The Late Luke Duke
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
Glad Luke is okay!
daisyduke80 chapter 12 . 8/22/2006
you posted chapter 11 again for chapter 12.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
I sure hope everything turns out alright. Good update.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
Dukes shouldn't fight Dukes. It's Just wrong. Great chapter, and welcome back.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 9 . 5/19/2006
Allright, Luke didn't get away from his family. I knew he wouldn't get far, he didn't try hard to go far either. Boss Hogg only looks dead, how did it get on the news if he really is still alive? Did they set up the radio announcement too? That might be a little thing you could clear up. Great chapter :D
Anne Davies chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Good story, bad presentation. Is it just me, or for something like this wouldn't it be something like "Dr. So-and-So to Room 402 stat"? (I've been watching too many episodes of Emergency...)
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
It's a good chapter. I hope they come up with a good idea. Update soon alright?
sunnygirl91 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
hey, i loved this story and im pickin out some good sotires to get another duke site built up and i was wondering if youd be interested. for more info check my profile! sunny...
daisyduke80 chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
up date soon!
LucasBeaureguard chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
WOW! I can not wait for more. Hurry up, this is driving me crazy!
Write.My.Dreams chapter 7 . 8/17/2005
Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
cool it's got that whole tourtured angst thing goin on but it's kinda hard to read, compadre.
GreggoAddict chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
good chapter...not to soound nitpicky or anything but the narrator is the balladeer. Sorry i just wanted to tell ya haha. keep it up, i love Bo I hope he finds out about luke!

Love

Jackie
a proud geekfreak chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
wow! this is getting so good and spicey! (don't ask me why, but I think that adjective works!)
a proud geekfreak chapter 4 . 7/26/2005