Reviews for Prince Charming
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 8 . 4/26
Hejeheh. That was like the cutest thing ever! Eeeeeeeeeeeedeeddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk! Morning scenes are adorable. I cant handle the cuteness right now!?;?;?! Asdfghjkl
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/26
Have you ever read Cassandra Clare books?! I need to know...

Aaah. How cute...
*sighs*
If you do read cassandra clare... You should pm me...
The fluff hurts my brain! I'll read it anyway. What have I got to lose? An empty bank account, a Donald Duck plush, and an annoying sister! Honestly! There's nothing that can affect me.
Boredwriter123 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I'm sorry but i'm going to give you my honest opinion, this just reads like a trashy romance novel- I honestly cannot imagine a teenage boy saying something like, 'love is natural, you can't plan it out, it's beautiful' etc etc... I mean can you imagine Harry saying something like that? No. Well I certainly can't.

But on the positive side, your writing is very easy to follow, very well written and you've done a great job of weaving in the setting detail with the plot.

I don't think i'm going to read on, and I don't think you're going to even see this review since it's been years since this was posted but I have a habit of reviewing everything I read and I just had to get this of my chest.
Odessa chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
I haven't read fanfiction for years, but I started reading this story when you first wrote it and I love it! It is my favorite! Years later, I came back to see if you ever posted any more chapters! it's the only story I ever do that for! I would love if you finish it! Thanks, keep up the great work! :D
LJ chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
please continue the story. I simply ADORE the plot line.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
pleeeasse update! your story is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Have you abandoned this? PLEASE DON'T SAY YES. My poor heart can't take it. Please update. I just found this story now and it is killing me. What happens next? Will you be so so kind and share it with us? Thank you, love!
ForgottenNight chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
You are an evil person. You leave the story like this! Ugh, I know you said you wanted your 700 reviews again, but that doesn't give you the excuse to stop writing.
continue
Fn
ober22 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
I really wish you would finish this story. I just found it and I'm hooked. I need to find out what happens!
okso chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
This story is amazing. I'm serious.

Keep writing.
a chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
updaaaaaaaaaaate. why wont you updaaaaaaaaaate.
RealImaginings chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Please, please finish this story? PLEAAASSSSEEEE? I need more :(
Silegna chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Hello!

Ok, here I am reading your story... again! I've been searching for new L/J stories, but you set the bar so high that I can't just like them enough.

I really hope you can someday continue writting. I really want to see their relationship developing. You are a great writer, so please don't give up.

Teresa
Pixikitty chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
I just have to say I Love this story. It is one of my favorites on the site. I love your characters, their interactions and the way it makes me feel like a little girl again. In fact, I looked this story up specifically. A couple of years ago, I read it for the first time, before you added the rest. Imagine my surprise when I go to read it and there's more! I amost got in trouble at work because I started reading it on my break and lost track of time. :)

But my main point is this: since you've stopped and started writing this once, may e you could consider picking itup one last time? I know it would make my day!

Thanks for being such an awesome writer!