Reviews for Prince Charming
Odessa chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
I haven't read fanfiction for years, but I started reading this story when you first wrote it and I love it! It is my favorite! Years later, I came back to see if you ever posted any more chapters! it's the only story I ever do that for! I would love if you finish it! Thanks, keep up the great work! :D
LJ chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
please continue the story. I simply ADORE the plot line.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
pleeeasse update! your story is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Have you abandoned this? PLEASE DON'T SAY YES. My poor heart can't take it. Please update. I just found this story now and it is killing me. What happens next? Will you be so so kind and share it with us? Thank you, love!
ForgottenNight chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
You are an evil person. You leave the story like this! Ugh, I know you said you wanted your 700 reviews again, but that doesn't give you the excuse to stop writing.
continue
Fn
ober22 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
I really wish you would finish this story. I just found it and I'm hooked. I need to find out what happens!
okso chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
This story is amazing. I'm serious.

Keep writing.
a chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
updaaaaaaaaaaate. why wont you updaaaaaaaaaate.
RealImaginings chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Please, please finish this story? PLEAAASSSSEEEE? I need more :(
Silegna chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Hello!

Ok, here I am reading your story... again! I've been searching for new L/J stories, but you set the bar so high that I can't just like them enough.

I really hope you can someday continue writting. I really want to see their relationship developing. You are a great writer, so please don't give up.

Teresa
Pixikitty chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
I just have to say I Love this story. It is one of my favorites on the site. I love your characters, their interactions and the way it makes me feel like a little girl again. In fact, I looked this story up specifically. A couple of years ago, I read it for the first time, before you added the rest. Imagine my surprise when I go to read it and there's more! I amost got in trouble at work because I started reading it on my break and lost track of time. :)

But my main point is this: since you've stopped and started writing this once, may e you could consider picking itup one last time? I know it would make my day!

Thanks for being such an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
clever name "hopeless romantic" spelled backwards!
light.a.candle chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Your story was one of the first I bookmarked - back in the days when you posted on the WarnerBrothers HP website and Google Chrome didn't exist. I think it's been about 8 years now? I've been reading all along. :) You, your characters, your readers (including me), and the HP universe have all grown up so incredibly fast. Thanks for contributing such a beautiful work to JKR's original creation. I hope you have the time to finish Prince Charming (though it might be hard to let go) and hope you're having a nice time with this little thing we call life.
Silegna chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Ok, so Ive read all the chapters... again!

I REALLY hope you intent to uptade here. Please, I NEED more chapters, you write too good to stop doing it.

I love your characters, I love how you focus on Lily and James and dont fill up with tons of lily friends and useless chitchat!

I know that time and inspiration are a problem, but look how many reviews you have! Youve been missed (;

Hoping to hear from you soon

Teresa
KRZR24 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I am literally DYING from how awesome this chapter is. This is probably the 30th time I've read this story, but I simply ADORE Lily and James and the way you portray their relationship. Please keep up the great work!