Reviews for Prince Charming
Odessa chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
Another great chapter. I really hope you finish this story. I haven't read fanfiction for like 3 years now. I started reading this the first time you posted it years ago. I always come and check on this story to see if you update. I think its just the cutest story I have read on fanfiction. you do a great job with the characters and the story plot. I hope to read more :)
thinmint09 chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Update! You just got me hooked on Lily and James stories! :)
Ella chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Haha, I'm just too lazy to sign in but this is a great story.

100 reviews per chapter may just be the most I've ever seen for a story.

Gosh I love this. This is like on par with Commentarius. For me anyway.
FuglyButt69 chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
this story is amazing! please update soon!
Cams chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I can't believe you've updated again. I remember reading this story with my friends and checking everyday if you had updated.. It's been six years or so now, and I happened to stumble in your story again and find out there was a new chapter. I can't believe its been so long and I still love your story. It's perfect. I'm amazed at how well you write, and how you keep the sotry's atmosphere consistant. What I love about this story is that it has the perfect amount of romance.. ( I hate overexcessively cheesy novels). Keep up the great work! Hope to read more of you soon,

Me :)
Caoimhe chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Wow. I reread this whole story because I couldn't remember what had happened previously. Gosh, I love it! Write more soon please! I love how awkward and realistic Lily is.
r0slyn chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Hi, I just finished reading Prince Charming and i just wanted to say that it is fantastic! I also wanted to know when you plan on updating, please let me know soon, thanks!
Danielle chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH

i checked it like everyday until i saw u updated and when i saw u wrote a new chapter I FREAKED OUT and called all my friends to tell them!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING and PLEASE update again soon!

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

love,

Danielle
redglasses004 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Wonderful. Please tell me you are still working on this story! I cannot resist your writing of Lily and James fics! Please write faster. :)
xenizo chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
I couldn't remember what this story was about it's been so long, so I decided to have a quick recap through the first 5 chapters and I have a feeling this is possibly one of the first hp fics I ever read like 6 yrs ago back on the wb site, and I still love it - which is saying something considering most of the fics I added to my fave's back in the day are pretty cringeworthy. Hope you keep going as this is honestly one of the few fics on this site nowadays which doesn't come across as if it's been written by an illiterate, generic tweenybopper.
Shadyday9 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
So, it has been forevers. And I saw you updated, and to be perfectly honest, I couldn't quite remember what all this story was about (I'M SORRY! LIFE HAPPENED D:) So I decided to reread it (staying up this late has really been a problem! You should be flattered I made it past the one o'clock mark!) And also, I did remember this story after I started the rereading process, and I remembered it was a favorite.

The BEST part of this, and it truly is since my tastes have changed SO MUCH in the past few years, is that I can reread this, and I still ADORE this story. It bugs me so much when people update and I reread their story (because it has been so long for everybody) and I don't even get to their updated chapter because I can't stand reading what they wrote. But you, noo, you had to write in such a way that not only am I hoping you write more (and soon), but I also feel a fangirly squeal escaping. I'm keeping it in for the sake of not waking my brother, but it is a hard task to complete! Go you!

I am also horribly embarrassed because I'm am almost sure we were LJ friend. But that was also years ago. I'm a horrible person. But you are not. Unless you don't update again for 20 years. Maybe I'd be so fully 'growd' up that I consider such smut (not that this is smut, but the books that Lily reads could probably be considered that ;D) so far beneath me. I even forgot my password for my FF account! What if I decide to rid of my bookmarked page for forever! Don't let that happen!
Cherrycoke2 chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Hi there,

I've found your story two days ago and I absolutely love it! The "unusual" (non-love/hate) relationship between Lily and James, how you display their characters, their teasing... excellent. Of course as a die-hard Sirius Black fan I'd love to see more of him, but as you already said, it's not about him *sight*. But I love your interpretation of his character all the same and how much he cares about Evelien.

What I really like is how you manage to capture the special moments between Lily and James and NOT let them end in cheesy 'love-making'-novel-like scenes (at least until now, haha) - so hat off to your writing style.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters... keep up the good work!

Greetings from Germany,

Cherry
naughty sphinx chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
wow youre back? is this just a teaser? or will you keep writing? i dont wanna get my hopes up!

in any case lovely post, i love fluffy fics!

hope you post again soon and i'm glad your creativity is bac sphinxy
walking-on-a-dream chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Aw this is really cute! dont give up on it please! i love your style of writing it really caught my attention and i felt apart of the story. well done. keep it up :D
TheMaraudersAreBloodyAwesome chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!IM DYING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC STORY IVE EVER READ(and iv read alot of stories, mind u)

Oh and can u plz, plz, pretty plz write another story about lily and james. I love these stories.

IM BEGGING U TO UPDATE!