Reviews for Prince Charming
Crazy With Happiness chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
i loved it! can't wait for your next update :]
Agloechen chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
wow, you're back!

when i saw the email telling me that another chapter was uploaded i really was afraid it would be an author's note telling everyone that this story will not be continued anymore. you cannot imagine how glad i was when i saw that this was a really really long chapter!

i couldn't exactly remember what had happened in the previous chapter so i had to reread it, but that was ok since this is one of the best stories (by far!) that i've read on this site.

i loved this chapter, though to be honest, i didn't really get that last part in the head's common room. at one point i thought that james more or less told lily that he was interested in her, but then that wasn't mentioned again. i must have misunderstood something, i guess.

anyway, does this chapter mean that you're back? and that many other marvellous chapters are going to follow? if that is the case then you will make many people very very happy (including me)!

hope to see more of your work soon!
Chelle-Lynn chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Been a long time since we've heard from you. I love the new chapter :)
siruisblack18 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Don't know what your talking about, this was AMAZING! I really love this story and can't wait for more:)
supernaturalBaby chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
i can honestly say i love this story. i stayed up til 6 in the morning reading it, when i had to wake up for soccer at 6:30. So i thank you for keeping me intrigued. update soon.
shortgirl424 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Oh that was incredible! I'm so glad you decided to pick this ficcy up again. Please don't let years go by before you put another chapter up! This is still one of my favorite stories I hope you finish it :)
Luanna255 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aw, that's cute! I, for one, don't particularly care than it's not canon. Their personalities are right, and it's close ENOUGH to canon, and that's what counts.
Xaphania chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Oh God. A miracle.

It does sound American. I'm surprised to see that Americans are conscious of sounding American. It actually makes me pretty happy.

Thank you so much for writing.
jade-radcliffe chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
OH NO PLEASE UPDATE! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE TO KEEP ME SANE FROM THIS DREADFUL LIFE WE ARE LIVING. HAHA.

Anyway, I've read this fic around 7 years ago and I saw your update and I thought it wouldn't hurt to read it again. But it did! NOW, I want you to keep writing and keep updating. You don't just keep us hanging like that! And I'm waiting for their first kiss! :D HAHA!
L. D. Archer chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Why does everytime a good story like this end up hanging? I want to know more... please? :))

It's my way of saying "thank you or a wonderful, exciting and meaningful story". I enjoed this story SO MUCH that I was so dissappointed because I have to stop reading for like 10 mins. So Thanks!

I'll be EFFING waiting for the next chapter... so please? HURRY! :)) (no offense) :D

-cons
Rob-girl chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
I loved it! I don't really remember most of the story, but I was still able to really enjoy this chapter. I loved how you made it this long! The whole last half with Lily and James was my favourite. Fantastic job, and I hope to see more soon!
irishanor chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
It was great to see a notice in my inbox for this story. I couldn't quite remember the premise of the story, but the title seemed familiar so I decided to read the chapter. It was great. American is not necessarily bad-the only very obvious american thing was Lily's "um" since "er" is the Brit form of that.

Anyway, I thought it was a great chapter and I hope to see more soon! I am looking forward to the Ball scene with Lily/Charles and James/Ophelia. Sounds intense!
Thunder's Shadow chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
...AH. I don't think I've ever been more shocked/amazed than when I got the email alert that you UPDATED. Holy crap. And this chapter was just amazing with the Siriusness, and the deep Marauder conversation, and the BACKRUBS, and the sleeping together...You've officially killed me. I'm so excited that you've gotten interested again, and let me tell you - I don't know what you've been up to since the last chapter, but your writing has changed drastically, and for the better (which I honestly thought was impossible, you were great before). Thank you thank you thank you!

Sam
Lils chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Hi!

I dont write english very well... so, be patiente!

I think that I writed here last year... well, again...

Im brazilian... and I read this fic and the other... in portuguese the name was Fora de Alcance... I dont remember how was in english... i could read this fics because one girl was translating.. but then she stopped... in the second chapter... and I stopped read... many years ago...

I wanna say that I LOVE this fic! I cant read now because my english is too bad... so, Im saving this in my computer... and one day, finally, when I learn English very well I ll can read this fic.

Im writing this because I wanna tell you that you are a an amazing writer and Im your fan! )

kisses
ladynightsky chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
I love the fact that's an untraditional L/J fic :D And it's written beautifully. Hope to see more soon!

:)Bee