Reviews for Prince Charming
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Have you abandoned this? PLEASE DON'T SAY YES. My poor heart can't take it. Please update. I just found this story now and it is killing me. What happens next? Will you be so so kind and share it with us? Thank you, love!
ForgottenNight chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
You are an evil person. You leave the story like this! Ugh, I know you said you wanted your 700 reviews again, but that doesn't give you the excuse to stop writing.
continue
Fn
ober22 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
I really wish you would finish this story. I just found it and I'm hooked. I need to find out what happens!
okso chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
This story is amazing. I'm serious.

Keep writing.
a chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
updaaaaaaaaaaate. why wont you updaaaaaaaaaate.
RealImaginings chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Please, please finish this story? PLEAAASSSSEEEE? I need more :(
Silegna chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Hello!

Ok, here I am reading your story... again! I've been searching for new L/J stories, but you set the bar so high that I can't just like them enough.

I really hope you can someday continue writting. I really want to see their relationship developing. You are a great writer, so please don't give up.

Teresa
Pixikitty chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
I just have to say I Love this story. It is one of my favorites on the site. I love your characters, their interactions and the way it makes me feel like a little girl again. In fact, I looked this story up specifically. A couple of years ago, I read it for the first time, before you added the rest. Imagine my surprise when I go to read it and there's more! I amost got in trouble at work because I started reading it on my break and lost track of time. :)

But my main point is this: since you've stopped and started writing this once, may e you could consider picking itup one last time? I know it would make my day!

Thanks for being such an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
clever name "hopeless romantic" spelled backwards!
light.a.candle chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Your story was one of the first I bookmarked - back in the days when you posted on the WarnerBrothers HP website and Google Chrome didn't exist. I think it's been about 8 years now? I've been reading all along. :) You, your characters, your readers (including me), and the HP universe have all grown up so incredibly fast. Thanks for contributing such a beautiful work to JKR's original creation. I hope you have the time to finish Prince Charming (though it might be hard to let go) and hope you're having a nice time with this little thing we call life.
Silegna chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Ok, so Ive read all the chapters... again!

I REALLY hope you intent to uptade here. Please, I NEED more chapters, you write too good to stop doing it.

I love your characters, I love how you focus on Lily and James and dont fill up with tons of lily friends and useless chitchat!

I know that time and inspiration are a problem, but look how many reviews you have! Youve been missed (;

Hoping to hear from you soon

Teresa
pap392 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I am literally DYING from how awesome this chapter is. This is probably the 30th time I've read this story, but I simply ADORE Lily and James and the way you portray their relationship. Please keep up the great work!
HarryPotter chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Oh, this story is so good! Please update soon! Let me just put into perspective how long it has been: In the author's note, you talked about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 about to come out. Well. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 came out today. Were you there at midnight? Ah, anyway... Please update soon! Pretty please, with a cherry on top?
Farrah chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Hi! I know you haven't updated this story in a long time, but I wanted you to know that you have one VERY loyal fan who is waiting for you to write the next couple chapters! So I hope that you will, very very soon. :)

Take care!
lilyjamestruelove chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Oh my god i love this story so much! it's one of my favorites. please please update soon!
751 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »