Reviews for Prince Charming
sharoncarters chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
This is really amazing! I hope you continue it cuz it's just brilliant :)
Westward Rambler chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
I love this story! You are an amazing writer! Please, please fInish the story, I can't wait to see what happens!
Violetta737 chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
I love this!
gilo chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
err what! you cant just leave this awesome story there! this is cruel! i need to know what happens next!

i wanna see them get together soon please! very soon.

please post more soon! and this foward lily is interesting...they've had the awkward stage...so keep with this fowardness! :P
Silegna chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
OMG please I NEED the next charpter! Please, please, pleeeease!

I miss your fic so much that I'm about to read it all again! I really hope you are gonna be a nice person and bring us with the next charpter.

Have I said please? Please, please, please?
DarkBlackRoses chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
I love this story so much! Seriously, I started reading this about this time last year and when I checked it again and found another chapter it made my day! This is one of my favourite Lily/James stories ever and I hope you update soon.
mediwitch3 chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
I love thiiiis! The chapters are long, the characters are wonderful, the plot is absolutely wonderful! Please update soon!
Desiren chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
KEEP GOING. MORE.
arelli-black chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
I loved it! it's really really great! please tell me you're are going to continue this, because I've just founded it and couldn't stop reading! I mean I'm reviewing at 2 am!

awww James and Lily are adorable! pff can't wait to read what's going to happen between them!

Hope you update soon!
Nao chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
I love this story. You do an excellent job portraying Lily and James and their relationship, and I cannot wait to read more.

Happy writing!

Nao
Essie chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
THIS WAS CUTE
Madame-S-Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Just had to come back and make sure this was on alert so that I'd know exactly when it is updated. Your writing is amazing. Don't stop!
Sam chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
I just reread the entire story after quite a long time. I was so glad to see more chapters! This just gets more amazing as it goes on. Please don't keep us readers waiting too long for more!
aptitude to fly chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
wow. this story is amazing. basically, i found this story on my old favorites list, and stayed up until like one in the morning to read it. I must say though, this is my favorite chapter.
Cat chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
I think this is the best fanfic I have ever read! Please update soon!
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »