Reviews for Prince Charming
RainbowKayla chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY! It us exactly...3:52 am...and I stayed up to read your story! I just couldn't stop! I REALLY hope they get together sooooon! Also nice touch on the empath...great idea. I really need to get to bed now...I have school tomarrow...that will be fun with my eye fatigue!

Update soon and keep writing!

xoxo

~Kayla
RainbowKayla chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I really like the detail put into this story...and the piece at the end with the sugar quill...AWW! I am LOVIN' it so far!

Post more soon!

xoxo

~Kayla
marauder23 chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Hmmm... it seems we have more than a few things in common, and I'm upset I've only just discovered your story! I read it all in one lousy sitting too, which sucks because now I want to know more but alas you're still updating... Usually, I only read completed fics, but yours compelled me and I couldn't resist.

Anywho, seems we both recently rediscovered fanfiction. Both were previously (and-let's face it-still are) HP nerd girls. And incidently I'm also graduating college this year. Anyway, cool similarities aside, I loved this chapter. Once again, I'm feeling reminiscent of my own relationships. Heck, who am I kidding, stuff like this still seems to happen. Sometimes it feels like, no matter how old you get there's always that awkward teenager lurking in us somewhere. It pops out at the most inopportune moments too! Have you noticed that? I swear, I've had a situation fairly similar to the apparent word vomit of Lily in previous chapters. So embarrassing haha.

And I didn't really have any problems with the point of view shifting. It was always clear to me who was speaking, and I actually really liked being able to see both sides of the story. So please keep on keepin' on, and write your little heart out so we can get a conclusion and (hopefully) a scene where all this pent up sexual frustration will finally be assuaged.

I loved HP7 Part 1 and I hope you did as well! Best of luck writing, and if you ever have need of a beta/editor feel free to email me at (ok don't make fun of me, I made it up when I was in 5th grade) Happy writing!
marauder23 chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
What a great chapter. I just rediscovered fanfiction myself (after many years apart from the marvelous escape into JK Rowlings world, and all that we'll never know about it). Your story has unexpectedly grasped me. The writing is good, the characters well developed, and the situations... well, I feel an odd kinship with them. Everything just seems so real and plausible to me, and your story really emotes. I think that's perhaps the best, most endearing aspect to it.

It's funny, but I've gone through almost the exact same scenarios as Lily and James in this chapter. And, well... I still am actually. It's funny how friends can make you feel sometimes isn't it? And you keep telling yourself "We're just friends-it's alright if we give each other massages." "We're just friends-it's alright if we cuddle." "It's alright if we fall asleep next to each other." But you're not. You're never just friends, but it is the most terrifying thing when you realize you aren't but the other person fails to see that.

Anyway, I just wanted to say: great job. You are an excellent story teller. This is helping me escape my own reality, and yet remind me that fiction, although it is fantasy, is often not far from the true human experience. Kudos.

-Megan
eternalhope08 chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
this is fantastic! please don't stop updating now, especially after the motivation of the seventh movie has you going. your writing is brilliant and adorable, and i love each and every moment between lily and james throughout the piece. i think you've kept us in wait long enough, though-can you have them kiss already? pleeease?
NSNx chapter 8 . 12/3/2010
right update otherwise i will go and make you (jokes) x update
PotterEvans4life chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Very charming and beautiful storyline. I am enthralled at the skill of your writing. Keep writing, and never forget to update!

~S
Sweetbutteri chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Awww, how cute. Lots of dialogue in this chapter, which is a good way to show characters and their relationships to one another.

Thanks for writing.
owugirl10 chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
OMG! This story is bloody fantastic! I love the way you write their emotions! Keep up the good work! Update soon!
xxcookiesxx123 chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
WOW this chapter was amazing! I loved it soo much. Every LJ moment was beautiful:) I'm dying for an update!
Aria657 chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Absolutely loved it! Tons of great stuff in this chapter, Lily and James are so cute together! I can't wait until the next chapter! Oh and I love James watch, it is so awesome, and will you please do a mini separate story on all those events the watch is talking about or include it in here somehow? ABecause I really want to know what happened during all those situations the watch was talking about before.
zooeypotter chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Wow, I'm glad you updated this! Heart James, as always ;)

And I can't wait for the midnight premier either! I can barely stand to watch the ads - I get too revved, haha.

-Zooey
re-hp chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter. This just make me keep loving James more and more and more.
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I've never read this before, but I like it a lot.

- Veri
Rob-girl chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter! It was so much fun to read. Thanks for the update!
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »