Reviews for Prince Charming
whatsername104 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
i loved this story when u fisrt put it up and i still do. but last time u didn't update very much, so could u possibly update a tad bit more? please keep up the GREAT work!
ZenamesKat chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Erica! EP!

Oh it is definitely still as wonderful as ever. ::swoons::

I think I just havta hop on over to Checkmated and read chapter four... I just gotta.

Hehehehe.

-Kat
Your fave. Sarah chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
ERS! *gives great big hug*

Well here I am, an old, old, reader *high five for the PC crew!* that has come, as promised, to comment!

I've said pretty much all I have to say about the re-post, sophie, and it being deleted to you already on xanga, so I'm just here to give my endless support and love! And give you the number of reviews you rightfully deserve again, of course.

And to say that THIS IS THE BEST FIC IN THE WORLD (well I haven't read them all, but I'm sure it is.) and hey, you've already got quite a few reviews! So the gummie bears, cookies, and james paid off, although I'm sure they all reviewed just because they love this fic as much as I do (which is a lot). I'm off to re-read it again.

Love, love, and even more love,

Sarah
Celina Black chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Oh my god.

This story is so un-bloody-believably good!

James sounds so...perfect, not at all like the bad-boy, gangster guy others make him out to be (although some authors make it work) and Lily is just...belivably innocent.

Please update soon, and I'd love it if you read my stories, Define Perfection and the Depruding of Lily Evans.

Kisses,

Celina
Amber Tinted chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
yay, glad you put it up again!
The Big Dance chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Hey! You are back. I wasn't sure if you were going to be posting this story again but...you did! You were right, that was totally unfair of to delete your story. It was on my favorites and when I found out it was gone, I was so surprised. I love your story.

I totally agree with your AN. You yourself said that the story is NOT canon and people complained? I like non-canon stories because love/hate is getting old. I hope you update soon. Cheers!

P.S. I reviewed your story, can I please get a James Potter? (kidding but I do want one!)
lizziee chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
your fic equals such cuteness!
child-of-scorpio chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Thank God you reposted - it seemed like all the good authors were leaving the site, and I'm praising the heavens that my favourite author of all (you) has come back. My story got deleted too, back in January, after 34 (very long) chapters that it felt like I'd poured my heart into, so I know what it must have felt like.

Anyway, this is just as good, even better, than it was reading it the first time round, and I hope you're working on Chapter 6 while you post the first 5 up! Great job (I'm expecting to see your name in the #1 Bestsellers' List when you're older!) and keep going!
bkwrm0502 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Thank goodness this fic is up again, I was starting to miss it. Anyway, it's going great, and I can't wait til you post all the old material so we can get to new chapters. Udate soon!
thisisnotmyaccountanymore chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
OMG! It's like so sweet! I can't wait for more! Oh my goodnes Great Job!
Calphurnia chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I love your story! I think its good, and it IS nice to see a non love-hate story. There really have been a lot!
Angel Street chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
So that's why your story had disappeared when I went to look for it on my Favs!

So, since I love this story very much, I will review it, again and again, lol.

I know about that rampage as you say, of Fanfiction, which deleted practically everything. I had around 75 favourite stories and now I have barely 50, they've all GONE! It's such a waste! They were so good! So I will go and check your LJ.

*ANGEL*
Chelle-Lynn chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Yay! You reposted. I should probably tell my bf so that he doesn't kill me for not telling him when he does find out. Yeah, anyway, your story is marvelous, and I hope this means we'll be getting more than the first 5 chapters soon?
LadyJade chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Like you said, not canon but that's okay. It's still really good and there aren't many well written stories on here so each one is like finding a needle in a haystack. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Ophelia chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Hey there!

Believe me, if 700 odd reviews along with my story had been deleted, I would feel so mad! I love your story, and I can't wait for an update :-D *hint hint chapter 6*.. Anyway, I think you ust know that this IS my fave story on ffnet, and I really hope everything works out in the end!

Loadsa love