Reviews for Prince Charming
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
lol I have! I've had seven fics in total deleted...grr ff net...

That was SO GOOD! *hugs*

ly,

Cazzy xx
cylobaby chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
aw, that waS so sweet! I LOVE JAMES! He's mine, you hear me? all mine! Anyways, lily is so much like me its not even funny, lol. Update!
poetic nonsense chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
i used to love this story...and i still do!

I have had so many favourite stories deleted. One of them was yours, and so many others. It's so unfair how people can just report "abuse" and then the fic is deleted.

Anyways, am going off topic! Keep it coming!
Grimm Sister chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Still a very cute chapter.

Katy
ydole3343 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
ah it sucks that this was deleted! SO many great stories have been getting taken down. The good thing about this is, this story had been in my "want to read but dont have time" pile, and now this just reminded me about it. Oh and as for the j/l hate thing, theres a lot of drama going on in those and it just keeps getting more and more complicated and reminds me of the OC or One tree hill. Anyway, just wanted to say i like that its NOT going to be one of those stories, and it has a good start with her not immediately swooning over him.

-Emily
Agloechen chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
hmm, it kinda feels nice to have your story on again. although i don't approve of theway they've deleted so many stories (some of my favourites as well!), i still like to read stories on , just cause i'm so used to it...

it's kinda funny, this is my 2nd review for the first chapter... i just went to your lj and saw that you wantedbrenna to be sophie OR julia... to be honest, i would've prefered julia, but it doesn't really matter.

is it just me, or was the original chapter longer than this one? i remember that this story always had long chapters, but i don't know about the first one anymore. oh well, doesn't matter. i'm just looking forward to my favchapter and hope you haven't edited my fav scene (the james-in-only-a-towel-scene!). *giggle* yepp, i'm a hopeless romantic as well... :)
anna on a plane chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
still as cute as ever :)

~Ali
mansts chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Glad you made it back! I hope it won't take you too long to write and update chapter 6;-) I really like this story! It's great!
kate and jack chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
great job! i'm so glad you reposted this. i definitely like the name sophie better than brenna for lily's friend; however, you've still got a frew brennas here and there. just a heads up. i'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Nayla2010 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Thank GOD you reposted! You know, one day I was really bored and I notice that my favorites list had a REALLY short list! I was close to having forty or FIFTY and then after this rampage. I have now, only twenty favorite stories on my list. gr.

Anyway, I still think thier are some authors the whole love/hate thig, but I agree. The best friends of Lily dating the Best friend of James. Yes, that has been used so many times. I'm actually really sick with it! I do agree with you on that!

Now, the story, I notice that there is so much space in between the paragraphs like last time. Also, I like the name you gave to Sophie, well thats only because that it is my name too...D As wel as, if in your hair descriptin for her you had put, 'Thick dark brown hair' then you would have described my own hair! Freaky...Anyway, I love this story and glad that you were able to keep it or have the files save. I know some authors who had thier stories ALMOST complete. Or had there stories that had sequels to it, well Serrena Vand Der Woodson, had two or three of her stories posted that was a link to each other. And they deleted it just because it had that song lyrics! And because of a virius wiping her computer...she has to re type EVERYTHING again!

Anyway, update as soon as you can!
oLiViA chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
that was so good...i'm so glad you reposted...heaps of good stories have been taken off...:-(

oLiViA
Lyrakins chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Ooh, first review maybe? I just wanted to say that I'm really glad you put your story back up , because I had no idea that it had been deleted. Then I would never get to finish it, which would by horribly awful, to say the least. I went to Checkmated and reread the other chapters... which leaves me wanting more. Excellent work, I'm enamoured.
Bacon Yu A Pie chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
yay, you reposted! happy *smiles biggest smile ever at the computer screen* usually i say some comment about something you can change, but i really don't know what you can do. Just update soon!
Squiggles1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Hai! It's the gummy bear girl again. And I like Sophie better than Brenna! Dunno why... seems to suit the character better, yeah? But you missed switching the names a few times, check it over again-there's one near the beginning and one near the end that you missed. As always, I am in love with this story, which I find impossibly cute and loveable. That, and I like your tone, or style, or whatever you want to call it. It has a good flow and is eloquent without being waffled. Anyways, I'll have those gummy bears now _. I'll trade you for a slice of the chocolate cake I made... it's made with extra dark chocolate _. Alright, I'll stop bribing you. Keep it up, don't led the administration get to you! *hugs* And how 'bout that cliffy you left us on, eh? It's okay, I'm a patient gal. As long as there's gummy bears _~ Right! No bribing!
KStover chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
WHOOHOO! I'm glad to see this story back, it was one of the ones i had to go back and re-read. I can't wait for the update.
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »