Reviews for Prince Charming
lilyandjames2790 chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Mmmm this was amazing! Why can't there be more James Potters in the world? le sigh This was extremely well written and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Teimosa chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
I'm so disappointed...

Kidding :)

I'm very very glad you are updating PC regularly. There was a time when I completely quit waiting for a new chapter (those long years between chapter 4 and 5). Now, you come back announcing you'll finish it and better: you'll write not one, but two sequences. That's to much for me! Uff... all right, I'm ok. *.*

So, you are going to let the kissing scene to last chapter, I noticed... evil. I miss Evey.

What a coincidence! I'll be at the midnight session as well, meet me there?
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
AH! I was so excited to see that you updated! This was really good, and i absolutely loved it!
ICkraM3 chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
Awesome chapter! Your story is so good! PLEASE update soon!
ICkraM3 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Cute chapter! I loved it!
ICkraM3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Finally a fanfic that doesn't feature Lily blowing up at James for no reason! Your story is great so far!
Lalas chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
Awesome! :)
PotterEvans4life chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
You are a really amazing writer-both of you! I strive to be as brilliant as you two. I love Harry potter and this is my favorite pairing! Anyways I hope you are having an awesome day and remember to update!

Thanks,

Summer
Phyllis811 chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
Aaah you must update! I loooove this story! Can't wait to see how it ends! :]]
mAd4H-p chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
I just found this story and I am incredibly glad i did, as it is fantastic

I know it has been around for years but I am hoping very much that it will not take toooo long to finish )

anyway, i look forward to the next update
Akt5us chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
Oh man! I'm really excited for Lily and James to get together. I can't wait to read more! :)
A La DarkAngel chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
I cried. Her letter made me cry. :'(
A La DarkAngel chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Funny perverted joke(: Lol Loved it!
Lunatra chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
You're such a talented writer! Write more soon!
karoolis chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
This is my absolute favourite Lily and James story ever! The way you balance it all, and the fact that you don't emphasize the opposite 'hatred' for each other is very refreshning!

Please update very soon, I'm currently writting exams and it is such a nice break for my brain...

You are a awesome writter!

751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »