Reviews for Prince Charming
juliet's rose chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
aw. I haven't forgotten this fic, but I had forgotten the sugar quill. Good way to end the chapter. I'm so glad you aren't going for the "paring Lily's best friend with James' best friend" thing. Please continue!
PerpetuallyDazedandBewildered chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Hey! I read the first story and it is really well done, but I believe that this one will be just as good if not better. You need to add more sexiness to James, though!(Hehe). Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon!

~!Apple!~
BrownEyedAthena chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Yay, I liked this chapter! :-) Anyway, I loved your initial portrayals of them, and OMG I read your PS-both of my stories were deleted for song lyrics! that's horrible. . Oh well, i'll just repost them...without song lyrics. Grr. But there are a LOT of songfics out there...wonder what they'll do to those!
lilblueangel1223 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
That sucks! Ack, fanfiction is so bleh sometimes. Anyway, loved this chapter. Update soon! ]
FrEgOrGeLuVeR225 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Amazing chapter! I'm so excited you reposted it!
Alex C. Potter chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I loved this story the first time around, so I'm glad you've decided to repost it. I'm sorry it got deleted in the first place.

I really liked this chapter; I thought the Sugar Quill thing was really cute! This is a very well-written story. The only mistake that I saw wasn't even grammar related: you forgot to change some of the 'Brennas' to 'Sophie.' Other than that, great job! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update again soon, because I'd love to have a new chapter soon!

~Alex
Freckleface247 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wow. Am I the first to review on this repost? Dude, that's awesome.

Okay, so this is just as good as the last time I read it (on the original post). I totally feel your pain about stories being deleted. I had my whole account deleted once. When I sent an email to complain, they said "whoops, sorry bout that, we meant to delete someone elses." I was so angry. I had saved all my stories so I guess it wasn't a big deal. Not that any of those stories are still around, I later realized just how aweful they were.

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this story. And I'd totally kill for my very own James Potter. Oh, and only 699 more reviews to your goal. :-P -love Frecklez
irishanor chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I can't believe that they did that. This story is one of the best on ffnet! GAH! Have they forgotten that this website is here for, oh I don't know, THE WRITERS AND READERS? Okay, outburst over.

Yea! I love the chapter all over again!
8888888 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I'm confused. Did you change Brenna's name to Sophie or are they two different people? If they are the same person, than you just forgot to change some of the Brenna's to say Sophie. I love the story though. It is still good reading it a second time.
ann-boleyn chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
great job, but you forgot to change sophie/brenna's name in two places:

“Brenna!” I exclaimed, my eyes wide. “You know I would never do that.”

As soon as I was sure that Brenna was focused on the Sorting
evahyoung chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I like how your story starts out. Though I do like conflict in L/J stories, I mean fighting, being competitive and pulling pranks and stuff. But hey! I like yours, but wat I do want to ask is why so close in the beginning of story?
Thunder's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL.. all over again!

I love James' boyish suave-ness, and since you DID promise the reviewers their very own.. ::looks around:: I don't see a Mr. Potter in the vicinity. ::huffs::

A side note? I noticed one typo - :

'His stance was casual, and I could almost image :(should be imagine?): Sophie’s swooning at the sight.'

- and I noticed three places where Lily's best friend's name was still Brenna:

...

"Brenna!" I exclaimed, my eyes wide. "You know I would never do that."

Brenna grinned; she never could keep secrets from me for very long. "Just think of the last person you’d expect, within reason of course."

As soon as I was sure that Brenna was focused on the Sorting, I fished whatever James had given me out of my pocket.

...

I just thought I'd give you a heads up. Anyway, fantastic work - again!

signed,

Samantha
Wandering One chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I must start off with saying; JAMES IS RIGHT! Chocolate Frogs are much better. Not that I've ever had them, but still... how can you not like chocolate. No offense if you don't, that's just my opinion. I remeber starting to read this at chapter four, and now I can't even remember what happened, so I am looking forward to re-reading this. I thank you for not leaving , with all this crap that they are pulling. I've debating whether or not to leave, but I stayed seeing as no one really reads my ever-so-short one shots. Please keep writing, and I hope you get 700 reviews! I promise to review every chapter!
LilyandJamesLover chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wow...no, I didn't know your story was deleted. It was one of my favorites too, with Lily and James almost kissing and Lily seeing James in a towel...oh the beauty of it all. Saddly it's been so long that I don't even remember this chapter and I'm just waiting to see what happens where we were before it was deleted. Please hurry and get back to it so I won't have to wait in agony. I would very much appreciate it. Thankies.

~*~Mystery~*~
Sara chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Well, if there's cookies involved...

Nah, I'd review this anyway. I'm so happy to see it reposted! Lovely work (as it was the first time around). Just one thing - there are a couple places where you forgot to replace Brenna with Sophie.

~Sara (bug_in_a_rug on livejournal)
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 Next »