Reviews for Between Death and Reality
kitsune of the twin blades chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
yay! awesome chapter! you have to update soon! keep up the good work!
kjshluver3342 chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
That was beautiful. I love your way of writing, purplehairedwonder. I loved this story, and I really think you're very talented. Poor Yusuke...is this going to be a Botan/Kurama fic? I don't really like those fanfics, but I guess I would think it's alright if it was a Hiei/Kurama fic. Anyway, I really liked this. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Zollercoaster chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
That was really good. Poor Kurama.
Jessica chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
OH boy all he has to do to get back is defeat Karasu good luck Kurama he's gonna need it add more now now thanks jessica
KyoHana chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
Well, IMHO - the Genkai/Shiori scene was 'spot on' - just like the rest of this chapter. You have a feel for your characters and their emotions - keeping them all perfectly 'in character'. I especially like the part where Shiori's begun to suspect her son is not all he seems to be. Should make it all the easier if Kurama ever decides to be honest with her.
ThEpOwErOfYoUtH chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! KURAMA! YOU CAN'T DIE! I LOVE YOU! LMAO! WE ALL LOVE YOU! LMAO! O! I KNOW!... (looks around and then at Karasu) TICKLE FIGHT!

LMAO! I'm retarded. Update soon! Kurama has to live! Is this gonna be a short story? eh, who cares? It's AMAZING!
Frosted Catastrophe chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
this is SUCH a great story (one of my favs -)! i can't wait for the next chapter update soon! i wanna find out what happens to kurama and karasu!UPDATE!D

shadowphoniexstar
emma chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
DAMMIT KARASU! HE MUST DIE! DIE AND BURN IN HELL! FOREVER! I HATE HIM! okay, sorry about that, but this chappie just kinda pissed me off...and... KARASU MUST DIE! okay, i'm really done this time...other than that this was another action packed, sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat-chappie that i've come to expect. UPDATE SOON! KILL KARASU! HE'S A LITTLE $$% $! sorry, had to do that...anyways, c u nxt chappie! please...DON'T KILL KURAMA!

laters! :)
Mikanena chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Cool story you got here. Kurama is dieing.*sniff sniff*

(does this over dramatically)

WHY! WHY! WHY OH WHY OH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM! ANYBODY BUT HIM! TAKE ME INSTEAD!

lol well, i hope you update soon
lazy fat kitsune chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
wah! no!argh! *threatening mode* update soon!
Smexy Kitten chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
plz update soon! i'm dying to know what happens next!
RaieChibiKid chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
*crying freely* WAHAHAHAHA! KURAMA! KARASU! AH! HURRY HURRY PLEASE TO CONTINUE! I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T FIND OUT THE ENDING! YOU ROCK SO HARD!
Shinigami Rise chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
Oh god, you HAVE to update soon, Kurama-kun needs us! -tears- He will be ok, right? -sniffs-
RaieChibiKid chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
HOLY CRAP! I'VE ONLY GOTTEN TO THE 2ND CHAPTER OF THIS FANFIC AND ALREADY I'M FREAKED OUT! Dude! Heck yes! Watching Kurama in dream mode makes me start breathing heavy and freaking out! I feel like I'm him! AH! OH MY GOODESS! YOU ROCK SO HARD! GO YOU! KEEP ON TRUCKING!
hhgbh chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
Yikes! I don't know which is worse; Having a clearly deranged demon want to kill you, or him fancying you! Is this the end for Kurama? And if he does somehow pull through, how can he fight someone who has control over his own attacks?
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »