Reviews for Between Death and Reality
Death101- Fox Version chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
Whew. For a second I thought there was going to be Yaoi. I liked Hiei's answer though.

-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
He will win!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
COME ON KURAMA! YOU HAVE TO WIN! WIN DAMN IT!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
WHAT THE HELL! HE CAN'T DIE! AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING THAT IS KILLING HIM! AH!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Does Karasu have a family member who would want revenge? Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Dear Ra. He can't die! Damn it! If I feel this bad about him, I really pity his team who actually know him and are friends with him. Damn it! They have to figure out how to fix this!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
Poor Kurama. I started to tear up many times while reading. I wonde if I'll be able to go to sleep tonight. Maybe I should put off reading more of this... Screw sleep this is important!

-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
So if he dies in his dream... he could die for real? This is getting realy creepy. You're an amazing author. I've cried while reading stories and felt a small bit of fear but this mix of tears and fear is very new. Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Dear Ra. How Kurama can put up with those nightmares is beyond me. I hope Hiei survives. Awesome job!

neko kitkat chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! i've read it about a year ago and i had to reread it again! you are a master at story telling *goes to reread "Forever Fornever Tantei* _
Receneck chapter 10 . 3/9/2008
Aww that story was totally awesome
SakuraRoseHotaru chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Mufufufufufu...the part where Karasu is taking advantage of Kurama is so intense!terrifying XD

I Love It So Much! New yet addicted to it

Bonus: I drew a fanart of Kurama and Botan together last year in my friendster 4th pic, hope u like it X3
kagome102694 chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
Good story. You have a good plot going also. Keep it up.
Shadow Ice Maiden chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
I liked it. I'm not a big fan of KuramaXBotan but that's ok. It seemed like an episode of the show Charmed. Which is kool cuz Charmed and YYH r my 2 favorite shows! Good job!
LeFoxy chapter 10 . 5/24/2007
That was perfecto! I love it! With cherry on top of it! Great story and plot! The best..hmm..the best story I have ever read in the history of fanfiction. And it's true! I enjoyed reading it so much. And how Kurama and Botan fell in love to each other. I actually thought that it wasn't a KxB fic, but in later chapters I finally found the hint. I like what you did at the friendship between Hiei and Kurama, they are unbreakable and you truly show the bond of bestfriends, partner and the love between brothers, not in blood. I am so grateful to your story. I like the way you wrote those fighting scene too, especially the lust in Karasu. Actually, I love all of it. Yusuke's part was good too, hating being not helpful to his friends. Genkai and Yukina, being healer was a good part as well. And let's not forget the motherly love of Shiori. And Botan's love and caring as well. The ending was very kawaii! The fireflies and all and all turn out to be a happy ending_. That was what I was expecting.

I am going to try to read your other fanfic as well, and I hope I see you still in the later future.

LeFoxy