Reviews for Between Death and Reality
CandyGirl999 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Is it just me or dose this fic simmilar to Nighmare on Elm Street...?
imaginlover chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
AWESOME! I mean, I really liked it. Liked the so far updated chaps of the sequel, too. Good job, and keep it up!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
I loved the ending. I loved this story! I'll be back to reread it. You can count on it! Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
Whew. For a second I thought there was going to be Yaoi. I liked Hiei's answer though.

-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
He will win!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
COME ON KURAMA! YOU HAVE TO WIN! WIN DAMN IT!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
WHAT THE HELL! HE CAN'T DIE! AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING THAT IS KILLING HIM! AH!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Does Karasu have a family member who would want revenge? Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Dear Ra. He can't die! Damn it! If I feel this bad about him, I really pity his team who actually know him and are friends with him. Damn it! They have to figure out how to fix this!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
Poor Kurama. I started to tear up many times while reading. I wonde if I'll be able to go to sleep tonight. Maybe I should put off reading more of this... Screw sleep this is important!

-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
So if he dies in his dream... he could die for real? This is getting realy creepy. You're an amazing author. I've cried while reading stories and felt a small bit of fear but this mix of tears and fear is very new. Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Dear Ra. How Kurama can put up with those nightmares is beyond me. I hope Hiei survives. Awesome job!

neko kitkat chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! i've read it about a year ago and i had to reread it again! you are a master at story telling *goes to reread "Forever Fornever Tantei* _
Receneck chapter 10 . 3/9/2008
Aww that story was totally awesome
SakuraRoseHotaru chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
~ Mufufufufufu...the part where Karasu is taking advantage of Kurama is so intense!terrifying XD

I Love It So Much! New yet addicted to it

Bonus: I drew a fanart of Kurama and Botan together last year in my friendster 4th pic, hope u like it X3
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »